Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    THANKS Mel and Lois :*;)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Lindz2H wrote: »
    I HATE going to the gym. or Exercise in general. I always accumulate new injuries and they become costly to take care of.

Start out slowly and increase as you can.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Sometimes deleting friends and ending relationships can be painful. I just had to delete my original accountability partner. This was so painful, but I know it is for the best!!!!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Sometimes deleting friends and ending relationships can be painful. I just had to delete my original accountability partner. This was so painful, but I know it is for the best!!!!

Been there. :#
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Still debating on going to my CG workout this evening. We do it outside and the temps are going to be low 40s to the upper 30s. I am thinking I would much rather stay home and warm. At least there is no rain.

Just go do it!

"I really regret doing that workout."
    ~No one, ever

I went. Several layers on me, but I went.

Good for you!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Still debating on going to my CG workout this evening. We do it outside and the temps are going to be low 40s to the upper 30s. I am thinking I would much rather stay home and warm. At least there is no rain.

Just go do it!

"I really regret doing that workout."
    ~No one, ever

I went. Several layers on me, but I went.

Yay!!! Good job, Lee!
  • Spencercalsbeck
    Spencercalsbeck Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I leave a big ol' Snickers candy bar on my desk, directly in front of me. I use it to help train myself to say NO to unnecessary cravings.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I leave a big ol' Snickers candy bar on my desk, directly in front of me. I use it to help train myself to say NO to unnecessary cravings.

Wow go you! I couldn’t do that, I have to remove all temptation and surround myself with better things to nibble on.
  • Spencercalsbeck
    Spencercalsbeck Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Wow go you! I couldn’t do that, I have to remove all temptation and surround myself with better things to nibble on.

Haha trust me it's not easy. I end up holding it a couple times a day. Today I was just staring blankly at my screens and thinking about goodness-knows-what and then I suddenly realized I had almost opened the wrapper! But I find that it helps in the long run. Before I would have just eaten the darn thing without thinking twice!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Haha trust me it's not easy. I end up holding it a couple times a day. Today I was just staring blankly at my screens and thinking about goodness-knows-what and then I suddenly realized I had almost opened the wrapper! But I find that it helps in the long run. Before I would have just eaten the darn thing without thinking twice!

I'm team Lois. Pitted dates live in my desk to satisfy my sweet tooth.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options

That would not be easy for me. I love Snickers.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I have to train myself to NOT go by the manager's office. There is a bucket of snack and mini size treats for us to go get when ever. It's been a bad month for me, but my weight is not suffering for it. I think the upped exercise is helping.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I am officially a chocolate w#•r€!!!!! I cannot have it around or I will devour with no regard for anyone else.

You will see me squatted in the corner and growling at anyone that comes near me.

Snickers are only slightly more safe than Milky Way bc I don’t like peanuts. However, I will eat them just to get the chocolate.

This is not something that I am proud of, but I cannot be trusted around chocolate.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Ooooh that's living dangerous! :lol: if its working, then keep going!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I am officially a chocolate w#•r€!!!!! I cannot have it around or I will devour with no regard for anyone else.

You will see me squatted in the corner and growling at anyone that comes near me.

Snickers are only slightly more safe than Milky Way bc I don’t like peanuts. However, I will eat them just to get the chocolate.

This is not something that I am proud of, but I cannot be trusted around chocolate.

Bahahah you crack me up. I prefer a Milky Way any day of the week.

I strategically avoid that isle in the supermarket unless I have a game plan.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Wait. Fitbit can track swimming now? Why did I not know this?! I think it will be on the Black Friday list if that is the case!

My new one supposedly can. I haven't tried it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I wanted to call into work sick so badly this morning. I'm exhausted and stuffed up. I didn't call in because I want to use all my accumulated comp-time to take Black Friday and Christmas Eve off.

I hope I'm not getting sick again! Zinc for me.

This cold I have has been wicked.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Friday fun: what's everyone doing for the weekend (besides Quik, who's chasing bad guys)?
    I am going to see my dad this evening, then going to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow after yoga and visiting a local brewery for their food truck round up. I'm the designated driver, but my favorite truck makes a killer Cuban that I always eat without bread. And she always serves me first so there hasn't been any bread on her grill. :smiley: gotta love a business like that.

Christmas shopping :cry:

I dont wanna think about Christmas yet!

I'm not ready for Christmas! I still can't believe Dark Thursday/Black Friday is next week already. Where has this year gone? This year we have to work 3 PM to midnight.

Boo!!! Dark Thursday stinks!!!

I will forever boycott Dark Thursday. Freaking ridiculous.

What is dark Thursday?

Thanksgiving. I am not sure when Kelly opens for shopping, but I am going to be praying for her.

Oooh I never heard it called that. It should be illegal to open stores on Thanksgiving. It's a family holiday. IMO.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Friday fun: what's everyone doing for the weekend (besides Quik, who's chasing bad guys)?
    I am going to see my dad this evening, then going to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow after yoga and visiting a local brewery for their food truck round up. I'm the designated driver, but my favorite truck makes a killer Cuban that I always eat without bread. And she always serves me first so there hasn't been any bread on her grill. :smiley: gotta love a business like that.

Christmas shopping :cry:

I dont wanna think about Christmas yet!

I'm not ready for Christmas! I still can't believe Dark Thursday/Black Friday is next week already. Where has this year gone? This year we have to work 3 PM to midnight.

Boo!!! Dark Thursday stinks!!!

I will forever boycott Dark Thursday. Freaking ridiculous.

What is dark Thursday?

Sales that start on Thanksgiving night. People leave their family/friends/holiday to go shopping, which makes the store clerks also leave their family/friends/holiday. :explode:

Totally agree on the emoji.