Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

To keep with the uncomfortably awkward photos....

That cat is thinking about whether that fondue is too hot.

Or should I murder you now or later for putting me in this sweater.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    @melissafeagins - did you just feel that earthquake???? I think you are closer to it than me.

Other folks - only a 4.4 but we don’t get them often in the SE

Maybe? Something woke me up, but I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

ETA: looks like the epicenter was close to right between us. I am up in the corner where TN meets VA and NC.

I am such a light sleeper (see mom post from last week) that I sprang out of bed and exclaimed WTH! Hubby who used to live in Alaska quietly said “just a little earthquake” then immediately went back to snoring.

That is only the second I have ever felt.

I had to take cold medicine last night. I heard stuff rattle on the dresser, looked to see if the dog had done it. Looked at the clock and went back to sleep. Whe. I got up this morning, I had 18 steps from it.

Yay steps! Twice this past month I have awoken not in my bed. One time I didn't even know which room I was in (I was in our bedroom each time). We have no street lighting where I live so it is pitch black. I had no idea where was where and stumbled around for a while until I found a light source. My husband thinks I'm crazy!! I wonder how many steps I got?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I can't decide which one of these I like most! I'm leaning toward Frosty, but Bro-dolf is pretty hilarious!

b742cufxre08.jpg

I like the Abdominal Swoleman.

Same!
  • Lois_1989
    edited December 2018
    Options
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

BAHAHAHAHA Oh my there is just too much with this photo. I can't stop crying from laughing.
    The guy on the left looks like he is trying to release a fart quietly.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

BAHAHAHAHA Oh my there is just too much with this photo. I can't stop crying from laughing.

Farty guy on the left looks like Andy Samberg in Lonely Island's Creep video. The guy on the right looks like a very young Anthony Edwards.

The cat just looks humiliated.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

Farty guy on the left looks like Andy Samberg in Lonely Island's Creep video. The guy on the right looks like a very young Anthony Edwards.

The cat just looks humiliated.

Ha ha poor kitty.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    So Mike is officially off Keto. I am proud that he was able to stick with it for 3 weeks. Now to just get him tracking and working out. I want to help in any way I can, but he's on his own when he goes back to Oklahoma. :neutral:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    So Mike is officially off Keto. I am proud that he was able to stick with it for 3 weeks. Now to just get him tracking and working out. I want to help in any way I can, but he's on his own when he goes back to Oklahoma. :neutral:

Travel and weight loss are really hard.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Lois, I wouldn't do that elf trick to anyone it would bother.

Tami, it's a cubicle farm. None of us has doors.

Yes, I am taking my chances that she will retaliate. But first someone will have to rat me out.

Ha ha I sorted a little at that.

ETA: Oh Oh could you cover plate ladies desk in plates? loads of them piled up everywhere. USED ONES :lol:

She has a door that locks or I would.

I have the elf and am plotting the next move. It won't be as messy. And the person will guess it was me.

ETA: no one has ratted me out yet. I might be in the clear.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ugh dumb TOM! I've been consistently sticking to around 1,800 calories give or take for the past month or two, but the past few days I've ate way over that goal but at least managed to stick within my maintenance goal for the day(s). I'll try to stick within 1,800 calories the rest of the week &, if I just maintain this week or have a smaller loss then it's still better than how I used to binge. During those binges I would not even attempt to track & at least with this hangryness I've weighed & accounted for each bite in my mouth.
  • melissafeagins
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Confession: I hate food. I hate it when people ask me why I am not eating, "just a bite". I hate it when people ask "what can you eat?" I hate any social situation that involves food.

I am skipping the women's brunch at church Saturday and I just had to explain why. "I am sure the company will be great, but I am afraid of brunch food."

I have a team Christmas lunch on Tuesday that I no longer want to go to because I was specifically told that another team member is bringing dessert for everyone. No, she's not. She's making dessert for everyone except me.

I hate food.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    In other news, I have to have glasses for the first time in my life. Well, the second time. I had bifocals to correct a lazy left eye when I was a teenager. But I will have to wear these all of the time.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Ugh dumb TOM! I've been consistently sticking to around 1,800 calories give or take for the past month or two, but the past few days I've ate way over that goal but at least managed to stick within my maintenance goal for the day(s). I'll try to stick within 1,800 calories the rest of the week &, if I just maintain this week or have a smaller loss then it's still better than how I used to binge. During those binges I would not even attempt to track & at least with this hangryness I've weighed & accounted for each bite in my mouth.

Sorry about TOM, but good job tracking it! You're doing a great job! Nothing wrong with maintenance for this week. You've got this!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    In other news, I have to have glasses for the first time in my life. Well, the second time. I had bifocals to correct a lazy left eye when I was a teenager. But I will have to wear these all of the time.

Contacts
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Contacts

I lack the fine motor skills to wear contacts. Between brain damage and arthritis I literally could not get them into my eyes.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Contacts

I lack the fine motor skills to wear contacts. Between brain damage and arthritis I literally could not get them into my eyes.

I definitely wouldn't have the patience to mess with contacts.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

Contacts

Back in my contact wearing days I could pop them in or out one handed while driving. Not safe, but I was proficient. Thank GOD for Lasik. I have been glasses/contact free for 14 years. I do think I will need computer glasses soon. Some stuff is getting hard to read :(
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Contacts

Back in my contact wearing days I could pop them in or out one handed while driving. Not safe, but I was proficient. Thank GOD for Lasik. I have been glasses/contact free for 14 years. I do think I will need computer glasses soon. Some stuff is getting hard to read :(

I am getting progressive bifocals with anti-glare coating because my reading vision stinks after years of literally reading the fine print for, but we're going to correct my minor vision issue while we're at it. I have 20/40 vision in the left eye and 20/30 in the right. It's not terrible for an almost 50 year old woman. When my glasses are done, I will post a glasses selfie.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Contacts

I definitely wouldn't have the patience to mess with contacts.

I love contacts. With the bi-focals I sometimes can't use them at home with the computer on my lap but otherwise they are perfect. I nearly always take them out as soon as I get home anyway.