Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I know I am not supposed to judge, but *why* was there beer in a Keto eater's fridge? You're a Dr. Pepper girl.

We almost always have beer. Well, he does. He bought it before going on Keto.

P.S. I hardly EVER keep DP in my fridge. I should get the baby cans but Rachael would probably drink them before I got a chance. She has inherited my love for The Dr. :lol:

So, he set himself up to fail at Keto by not putting the beer out of reach and then failed. What a shock.

ETA: you know that you can't keep DP in the house so you set a good example, at least
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    We're having an ugly sweater contest at church next Sunday, and I'm trying to get the kiddo to wear this. My mom said she'd pay him. :laugh:

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

Get on that gift horse and ride Peyton. You could win!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    By the way, Mo, I am not judging Mike for drinking beer if he wants to. I am kinda judging him for not getting rid of it to do keto. Who thinks that beer is low carb? Or doesn't usually go with other carbs like the chips and queso?
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    We're having an ugly sweater contest at church next Sunday, and I'm trying to get the kiddo to wear this. My mom said she'd pay him. :laugh:

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

That is pretty amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

He's not playing. He told Grandma $60 was the lowest he'd take to wear it. Darn kid!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

He's not playing. He told Grandma $60 was the lowest he'd take to wear it. Darn kid!

I would wear it just to annoy the people who think patterned tight are unprofessional. :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yay for getting your trees up , Mel and Tami. We got our tree yesterday and decorated it last night too!

Tami, our cats love sitting under the tree. I'm fine with it because I'm thankful they aren't destroying the tree/ornaments like some cats do. However, sometimes their nails get caught in the tree skirt and they go to run off, and drag the skirt with them. :|

I was tempted to put up my mini tree this year. But Ophelia will definitely destroy it.

Do it and the video the destruction for us! :p

then* video
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I know I am not supposed to judge, but *why* was there beer in a Keto eater's fridge? You're a Dr. Pepper girl.

We almost always have beer. Well, he does. He bought it before going on Keto.

P.S. I hardly EVER keep DP in my fridge. I should get the baby cans but Rachael would probably drink them before I got a chance. She has inherited my love for The Dr. :lol:

So, he set himself up to fail at Keto by not putting the beer out of reach and then failed. What a shock.

ETA: you know that you can't keep DP in the house so you set a good example, at least

The beer came after all the other carbs happened. I love him, I do, but he just doesn't stick with things. He will start something, a hobby, diet, or whatever it is, and go full force all or nothing at the beginning, and will just burn himself out too soon. I am surprised that he's lasted in our marriage for almost 20 years.

(that last bit is a tad tongue and cheek)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    That ugly Christmas set is awesome! Someone needs to wear it!

Mike's keto fail is a win for Mo! You weren't really thrilled that he was doing it, right?

Sorry people are being dumb, Anne-Marie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

:D

What store is that from?

My coworker would totally wear that.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Lois, I wouldn't do that elf trick to anyone it would bother.

Tami, it's a cubicle farm. None of us has doors.

Yes, I am taking my chances that she will retaliate. But first someone will have to rat me out.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

:D

What store is that from?

My coworker would totally wear that.

YOURS!!! Wally-world.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    No idea why this made me think of @melissafeagins :laugh:

zolmncfi03sf.jpg
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I started a little handmade business just before Ellie was born (because I'm mad) and I'm up to 95 sales on Etsy. On the one hand, I would love to hit 100 sales by the end of the year. On the other, my Christmas shipping dates are long passed, and once my current orders are filled, I am pretty much over it.

I can't deal with people who don't read the listing details and then complain when their stuff doesn't arrive in time. It says right there the processing time is 2-3 weeks, plus shipping. No I cannot get your £10 package to the USA overnight. Don't get me wrong, most of my customers are lovely and it's generally fine. But some people go a little bit crazy at Christmas. You leaving your shopping last minute is not my responsibility. End of rant!

Exactly!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I can't decide which one of these I like most! I'm leaning toward Frosty, but Bro-dolf is pretty hilarious!

b742cufxre08.jpg
  • melissafeagins
    Options

zolmncfi03sf.jpg

Because I work with Plate in the Bathroom Girl. 😂
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I can't decide which one of these I like most! I'm leaning toward Frosty, but Bro-dolf is pretty hilarious!

b742cufxre08.jpg

I like the Abdominal Swoleman.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

zolmncfi03sf.jpg

Because I work with Plate in the Bathroom Girl. 😂