Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    9+ inches of snow and I found enough Christmas Spirit to put up my Christmas tree.
    Maybe tomorrow I will wrap some presents after work.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I got my tree decorated. It’s Lucky’s favorite nap spot.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Hit Post too quick!

u6dddztd90wn.jpeg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Yay for getting your trees up , Mel and Tami. We got our tree yesterday and decorated it last night too!

Tami, our cats love sitting under the tree. I'm fine with it because I'm thankful they aren't destroying the tree/ornaments like some cats do. However, sometimes their nails get caught in the tree skirt and they go to run off, and drag the skirt with them. :|
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Hubby was watching an online streaming of the giants game complete with American adverts. There was an ad for visa contactless card payments, like it was an amazing new thing. Is it really new to the States? We've had it for a few years in the UK. I struggle to remember my pin when I need to!

It can't be new, it was even in Italy when we went in the summer and the machines didn't exactly look new.
    I might have locked my card the other day because I forgot the pin :# I still need to call them up and get it unlocked.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Hit Post too quick!

u6dddztd90wn.jpeg

Awwww
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yay for getting your trees up , Mel and Tami. We got our tree yesterday and decorated it last night too!

Tami, our cats love sitting under the tree. I'm fine with it because I'm thankful they aren't destroying the tree/ornaments like some cats do. However, sometimes their nails get caught in the tree skirt and they go to run off, and drag the skirt with them. :|

I was tempted to put up my mini tree this year. But Ophelia will definitely destroy it.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I was tempted to put up my mini tree this year. But Ophelia will definitely destroy it.

Do it and the video the destruction for us! :p
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

So more importantly, are you a Sox fan or a Yankee fan?

I’m actually a Baltimore Orioles fan :lol: and I have no idea why.
    We will probably rooting for the Sox.

Glad we can remain friends then. :wink:
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

So more importantly, are you a Sox fan or a Yankee fan?

I’m actually a Baltimore Orioles fan :lol: and I have no idea why.
    We will probably rooting for the Sox.

Glad we can remain friends then. :wink:

Woo hoo!! :kissing_heart:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    So Mike fell off the Keto wagon this weekend and ate every carb on the way down. It started with tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip. Continued with bread pudding, (partly my fault) a hot dog, fries, Annie Anne's pretzel, Oreo Blizzard, Ritz crackers, beer, and I'm not even sure what else. I don't think the Keto lifestyle is for him. He needs something more long-term and sustainable.

• melissafeagins
    Options
    Do you guys see we're almost at 3300 pages on this thing?! Let's make it our goal to hit 3300 before the new year! Who's with me?!

I am in.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I know I am not supposed to judge, but *why* was there beer in a Keto eater's fridge? You're a Dr. Pepper girl.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I know I am not supposed to judge, but *why* was there beer in a Keto eater's fridge? You're a Dr. Pepper girl.

We almost always have beer. Well, he does. He bought it before going on Keto.

P.S. I hardly EVER keep DP in my fridge. I should get the baby cans but Rachael would probably drink them before I got a chance. She has inherited my love for The Dr. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Do you guys see we're almost at 3300 pages on this thing?! Let's make it our goal to hit 3300 before the new year! Who's with me?!

I am in.

Me, too!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I only put up a mini tree this year --well, it is 3'. The deal I finally struck was that all decorations must be able to be removed in under 30 minutes.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    So Mike fell off the Keto wagon this weekend and ate every carb on the way down. It started with tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip. Continued with bread pudding, (partly my fault) a hot dog, fries, Annie Anne's pretzel, Oreo Blizzard, Ritz crackers, beer, and I'm not even sure what else. I don't think the Keto lifestyle is for him. He needs something more long-term and sustainable.

This sounds like my typical weekend lately :D:D:D:D
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yep. That's about how I did on Atkins in the 90's. But I didn't make it three days, much less three weeks.