Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I burnt the crap out of my tongue on my first sip of coffee this morning. So, now I'm crabby because my tongue hurts and I haven't had any coffee (it's still too hot. Darn HydroFlask.)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Plate in the Bathroom Girl is back!!

Gross...

I know!!! I thought she was over it. I haven't seen her plate for months...

Steal it!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Gross...

Steal it!

Do you all see this policewoman encouraging petty theft? Do you?! At the very least she is tryi g to get me in trouble with Santa.

I could move it to the break room sink, I guess. That's not actually stealing...
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Gross...

Steal it!

Do you all see this policewoman encouraging petty theft? Do you?! At the very least she is tryi g to get me in trouble with Santa.

I could move it to the break room sink, I guess. That's not actually stealing...

I'll deny everything... ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Trying to buy tickets for the Red Sox vs Yankees playing in London in the summer. I've been in a 'queue' for 35mins. I don't think I'm getting the tickets am I? :(

I hope so!

No, they all sold out. I'm actually pretty upset about it. :confounded:

Does England ever have contests on the radio like they do in the US that you can call in to win a ticket?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

Yay glad to see this new update! Also double yay to a cheaper price.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

So more importantly, are you a Sox fan or a Yankee fan?
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I did it. I moved the plate to the break room.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I also Saran wrapped the office Elf on a Shelf to someone's phone because they took today off. :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I have zero Christmas spirit this year and I just want to buy stuff for myself. How's that for a confession?!

That's pretty much what I've done so far. Purple winter coat, 30% off- it's mine. Hootie and the Blowfish Tour- ticket bought. Bicycle gear on clearance- mine. I'm sure there's more.

Oh wait, I did buy Sami a microwave for her new place.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I shopped for my kids early and only have a couple of things left to buy. It's a good thing because my desire to shop is gone. And I haven't even put up my tree. Tamara will be home from school tomorrow and she'll kill me if the tree isn't up.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I have zero Christmas spirit this year and I just want to buy stuff for myself. How's that for a confession?!

I have a ton of Christmas spirit, but I have bought quite a bit for myself!

New car seats for my new car, two new sweaters, two new gym leggings.... Hmmmm, what else?

Did I share my seat covers? They have capes on the back!!!

3nv8mmuq0bnd.jpg

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

That's pretty much what I've done so far. Purple winter coat, 30% off- it's mine. Hootie and the Blowfish Tour- ticket bought. Bicycle gear on clearance- mine. I'm sure there's more.

Let me just add, last weekend, Mike found some new fangled earbuds that use bone vibrations or some nonsense to conduct sound so they don't sit in your ears, and he mentioned he'd like a pair. Fast forward an hour or so while Rachael and I are in BBW, he is in Best Buy and decides to buy said earbuds. :unamused:

I did manage to buy a few gifts, and have a few in online carts, so there's that. Tomorrow evening, Mike and I are having a date night (not really, but that's what I'm calling it) then we're finishing up Rachael's shopping. A Kendra Scott necklace and matching earrings if I can find them.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    z9z8qxmgyxri.jpeg
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

I ask my husband to go see Hootie and the blow fish and he didn’t even reply!!! I think it is bc they are playing 1/1/19 in Atlanta. Maybe had it been a different day.

Boy, Darius Rucker takes me right back to my senior year of HS!!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I also Saran wrapped the office Elf on a Shelf to someone's phone because they took today off. :)

I love this!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I don't know who the singers are ya'll are talking about, but I am THRILLED that Buju Banton is out of the US prison system FINALLY and back in Jamaica working on some new music hopefully.....
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

This is too funny