Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Trying to buy tickets for the Red Sox vs Yankees playing in London in the summer. I've been in a 'queue' for 35mins. I don't think I'm getting the tickets am I? :(

My friend's husband was thinking of getting them and we were going to go to London and then onto Scotland. Now I think we are going to Spain as my friend qualified for worlds for triathlon.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So..... Last night I signed up for a half marathon in March. I am already queasy just thinking about it!

Which one?

Looks like I never answered this... THe Berry College HM. And oh, buy the way - haven't ran since FRIDAY... EEEKKK

Where is Berry College?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's weird because I still look forward to every meal! Like, I'm not bored or disappointed with these foods at all.

Me too. Every once in a while I switch and am disappointed. I'm trying to cut down on calories as I've gained a lot if weight this last year. But I'm such a creature of habit that it's so hard.

Sorry about the gain. Good luck cutting back.

I've always been a stress eater. I have been very stressed this past year. I have to get over it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Ugh the store forgot to take the beeper device off my new boots. Oh well will just go back to the store & get it taken off.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Ugh the store forgot to take the beeper device off my new boots. Oh well will just go back to the store & get it taken off.

I'm amazed you made it out of the store with the beeper still on.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

I'm amazed you made it out of the store with the beeper still on.

I'm surprised too. It was at Super Shoe. It was a pair of boots & you would think that the cashier would have noticed it on the one pair or thought to look? I guess I can't be too mad considering it's retail & I'm sure they're just as stressed at times as I am.

I know at SCO the customer will at times forget to have movies taken out of the cases, their razors, & other items locked up in cases. If I'm at SCO I'll usually scan the carts as they come in looking for those things & then go over to get the item taken care of.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate so much at/after my son's birthday party yesterday, that my skin actually hurts from how bloated/swollen it is. It was all delicious though, so no regrets. I'll just drink extra water today.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Trying to buy tickets for the Red Sox vs Yankees playing in London in the summer. I've been in a 'queue' for 35mins. I don't think I'm getting the tickets am I? :(

I hope so!

No, they all sold out. I'm actually pretty upset about it. :confounded:

Does England ever have contests on the radio like they do in the US that you can call in to win a ticket?

I haven’t heard anything. I did hear a radio advert for the baseball game, which is a first. They never advertised for the NFL games
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

So more importantly, are you a Sox fan or a Yankee fan?

I’m actually a Baltimore Orioles fan :lol: and I have no idea why.
    We will probably rooting for the Sox.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I also Saran wrapped the office Elf on a Shelf to someone's phone because they took today off. :)

Ha ha ha that’s hilarious!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate so much at/after my son's birthday party yesterday, that my skin actually hurts from how bloated/swollen it is. It was all delicious though, so no regrets. I'll just drink extra water today.

Wow! That must have been a great party!!! Happy Birthday!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Danny got some! :smiley: It was on a resale site and more than retail price but not as much as I was seeing and they look like better seats as well! :hushed:

Yes!! GO Sox!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    So..... Last night I signed up for a half marathon in March. I am already queasy just thinking about it!

Which one?

Looks like I never answered this... THe Berry College HM. And oh, buy the way - haven't ran since FRIDAY... EEEKKK

Where is Berry College?

Rome, Georgia. About an hour W/NW of Atlanta
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @melissafeagins - are you snowed in?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Yes!! GO Sox!!!

Well, I know Danny isn’t the biggest fan of the Yankees and we did a tour of Fenway when we were in Boston and we loved it in Boston.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    @melissafeagins - are you snowed in?

I wouldn't like to drive anywhere, but I took the dog for a walk already. There's 6+ inches and it's still snowing. (And there's a Buick crashed onto the side walk across the street. It stopped 8 inches from the power pole.)
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Uodate: school is closed tomorrow. Still sniwi g, but the stairs are shoveled.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Which one?

Where is Berry College?

Rome, Georgia. About an hour W/NW of Atlanta

Ah. Thanks.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Hubby was watching an online streaming of the giants game complete with American adverts. There was an ad for visa contactless card payments, like it was an amazing new thing. Is it really new to the States? We've had it for a few years in the UK. I struggle to remember my pin when I need to!
  • melissafeagins
    edited December 2018
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Hubby was watching an online streaming of the giants game complete with American adverts. There was an ad for visa contactless card payments, like it was an amazing new thing. Is it really new to the States? We've had it for a few years in the UK. I struggle to remember my pin when I need to!

I live in the Seam, but we have been able to do this for at least a year? I don't do it, mind you, but we can.

My husband says they are advertising it so that retailers who don't use it will adopt the technology.