Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    When people quote these old confessions, the first person to see them and "call" them gets a BINGO square. First person to five, wins. @beka3695
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.

Here's that one.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Whatever is in the 217000 pages must be bad for you to need to go back and find these, @quiksylver296. I hope you get a conviction...
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

BINGO #3.

I remember this one!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Whatever is in the 217000 pages must be bad for you to need to go back and find these, @quiksylver296. I hope you get a conviction...

That's the crappy part. This case is going nowhere (which is actually good, I suppose). He's into adults, not kids. But I have to go through it all and make sure.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

That's the crappy part. This case is going nowhere (which is actually good, I suppose). He's into adults, not kids. But I have to go through it all and make sure.

You know, I hate the waste of time for you, but I will take kinky consenting adults over any active pedophile any day. (You can't help who attracts you, and if you have immoral thoughts and don't act on them, then we won't know about them and hooray for your self-control however you found it. I feel the same about my dad's drinking. I know he still wants to some days, but he doesn't and that's great.)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

BINGO #3.

I can totally relate to the hot chocolate powder one...
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Love a bit of confessional bingo. I always thought there should be a space for 'hiding ice cream in the frozen veg drawer so my family don't steal it'. That first lady to confess this is a genius, and I still do it!!!

Or hiding chocolates in a tampon box
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Love a bit of confessional bingo. I always thought there should be a space for 'hiding ice cream in the frozen veg drawer so my family don't steal it'. That first lady to confess this is a genius, and I still do it!!!

That wouldn't have worked for me. My daughter is the kid who would take it.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I know you probably can't go into details, but is this mostly the kind of cases you deal with?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I know you probably can't go into details, but is this mostly the kind of cases you deal with?

No. I do public corruption - elected officials. When work is slow, I pick up one of these cases from that specialized unit.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

No. I do public corruption - elected officials. When work is slow, I pick up one of these cases from that specialized unit.

Work is slow in public corruption? Maybe I should move to Idaho.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Work is slow in public corruption? Maybe I should move to Idaho.

Well, it's based on complaints received. We can't be proactive. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    See this whole BINGO thing confused me.... I thought we had to COMPLETE the square.

Yay - I don’t have to awkwardly hit on my cousins hot wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAO! That's hilarious. :laugh:
  • MoHousdon
    Options

See! That's what I thought so I was REALLY confused about the past few cases you've worked.

It's a GOOD thing when work is slow for you!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Thursday confession:

I am wearing the EXACT same clothing I wore Monday (minus undies) that I picked up off my closet floor this am...
    This was somewhat strategic as the only person that saw me Monday that will see me today is a 25 yr old male. I seriously doubt he will notice or care.

ETA: I am wearing the same black sweater as in my profile pic... JIC you were wondering.

Lol I pretty much rotate through the same top 5 items in my draws. I normally pick up the top shirt and pair it with the top bottoms and boom, done. I’m not sure I’ve worn matching underwear since I was a teenager. :lol:
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

That wouldn't have worked for me. My daughter is the kid who would take it.

Oh, yeah that would be a big flaw. Chocolate sauce in a washing up bottle?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    What was the "wearing clothes in shower" one? I don't remember that.

I don't either, actually.

Oh, wait - maybe that was gym clothes, and rinsing them out by wearing them into the shower after the workout?

I remember that comment.

There was also one after a series of people states they wear their workout cloths again with our washing them. Some one suggested that they short just take a shower in them and soap them up then continue to shower. Hang them to dry after.