Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Here among friends I will say that I don't believe That's Not Fair Girl didn't know that was my soup mug. I have let her use it too many times for that. I even let her use it yesterday, but made it known and understood that I want it back. And said so in front of other people. I do believe that she talked herself into believing that I did not want it anymore because she's like that.
    She's the person whose house got foreclosed because she buys purses and toys for her grandkids instead of paying the mortgage, who complains about her diabetic neuropathy while eating more carbs in a meal than she should have in day and who complained when I got a promotion because she's been here longer. I work 4x as hard as she does, but it's not fair that she did not get my job. I want to like her, but she makes it very very hard.

She probably thought I would just go buy another mug, but Tamara gave me that one. I may go buy her one of her own, but she's not keeping that one.

You are a much nicer soul about that than I.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Here among friends I will say that I don't believe That's Not Fair Girl didn't know that was my soup mug. I have let her use it too many times for that. I even let her use it yesterday, but made it known and understood that I want it back. And said so in front of other people. I do believe that she talked herself into believing that I did not want it anymore because she's like that.
    She's the person whose house got foreclosed because she buys purses and toys for her grandkids instead of paying the mortgage, who complains about her diabetic neuropathy while eating more carbs in a meal than she should have in day and who complained when I got a promotion because she's been here longer. I work 4x as hard as she does, but it's not fair that she did not get my job. I want to like her, but she makes it very very hard.

She probably thought I would just go buy another mug, but Tamara gave me that one. I may go buy her one of her own, but she's not keeping that one.

You are a much nicer soul about that than I.

It's about my kid, not That's Not Fair Girl. TNFG can step on a Lego barefoot. My kid wants me to get the mug back by any means necessary.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Buy her one from the thrift store. ;)
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Bwahaha...I might. She obviously doesn't care if it's used
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Bwahaha...I might. She obviously doesn't care if it's used

That was my thought!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Laziness confession:
    I just dropped a potato chunk out of my breakfast and it rolled way under my desk.
    Office dog will be here in 40 or so minutes. She will think it is a nice surprise.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I did that in my own kitchen last week and yelled for the dog because I didn't want to pick it up. She was grateful.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Been home with a sick kid that last two days. Strep sucks.

Oh, no! Poor little O! Hope she feels better. :'(
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Laziness confession:
    I just dropped a potato chunk out of my breakfast and it rolled way under my desk.
    Office dog will be here in 40 or so minutes. She will think it is a nice surprise.
    I did that in my own kitchen last week and yelled for the dog because I didn't want to pick it up. She was grateful.

These are awesome! <3
  • meljoemom
    meljoemom Posts: 118 Member
    Options

My protein levels suck almost every day.

My biggest problem!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Been home with a sick kid that last two days. Strep sucks.

Hope they’re feeling better.
  • meljoemom
    meljoemom Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    MillieSJ wrote: »
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

Then there's that!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Shall we start another Bingo game for January 2019, ladies?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Sounds like a plan. I wonder if I still have the Bingo card somewhere. Oh, look, I do. It may need an update, though.

icy7b1qyuvnj.jpg
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Laziness confession:

These are awesome! <3

They are both pretty amazing. If I had a dog I would do the same. :lol:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Sounds like a plan. I wonder if I still have the Bingo card somewhere. Oh, look, I do. It may need an update, though.

icy7b1qyuvnj.jpg

Some of those squares :anguished:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    What does trash bag mean?
    Does commando work out mean naked or just no undies?
    What about Drown PB?

Thanks and this sounds like fun. However, I only have one cousin with a hot wife and she is very straight. 😕
  • melissafeagins
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Becky, Confessions bingo came about because the thread is old old. Probably the oldest on mfp. So if you read from the beginning, you would see most of those items more than once. And those of us who have been with it the whole time get a bit of kick out of the themes whenever the thread pops up in the big world of mfp and new people come in and either make or comment on the same old confession.

My favorite is drowning the peanut butter. Someone filled a partially eaten jar with water (maybe soapy water?) and pilut it in the trash to keep from eating the whole thing.

ETA:. I hope no one thinks we're judging when we post that. It's more comment ary on human nature.