Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    I took a doughnut at work this morning walked to the breakroom and threw it in the garbage. I just can't eat that stuff anymore, I just want fruit. XD
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I’m not sure I shared this with the group before going on my summer long walk about....

I have decided to go grey. I am 5 months dye free!!!! Here is me in my skunk-striped glory!iik0nm0xgp6t.jpeg

Oooh, I like it. Your grey is a very pretty silver.
  • quiksylver296
    I took a doughnut at work this morning walked to the breakroom and threw it in the garbage. I just can't eat that stuff anymore, I just want fruit. XD

:sad: I want a doughnut.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I’m not sure I shared this with the group before going on my summer long walk about....

I have decided to go grey. I am 5 months dye free!!!! Here is me in my skunk-striped glory!iik0nm0xgp6t.jpeg

Oooh, I like it. Your grey is a very pretty silver.

Thank you!!! I made it myself :D
  • Beka3695
    @quiksylver296 - that made me snort laugh!! LMAO!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    @quiksylver296 - that made me snort laugh!! LMAO!!!!!

Right?!?

I found this one hilariously funny this morning.

gzdcyj95eipx.jpg
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    I've given up in logging for a bit. I was getting sloppy, and really what is the point of it isn't accurate. I always do this - lose half a stone, mess about for a couple of months, lose half a stone etc. So I'm not overly bothered, so long as I don't gain during my messing about phase. The slightly scary bit is once I lose the next half stone, I will be at the apparently magic weight where I fall instantly pregnant. Now I'm defo not planning on doing that for a third time, but I'm slightly paranoid I'll never get beyond that number. Hey ho, not worth worrying about for another couple of months anyway.

I didn't realize this is how it happens :o
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    I've given up in logging for a bit. I was getting sloppy, and really what is the point of it isn't accurate. I always do this - lose half a stone, mess about for a couple of months, lose half a stone etc. So I'm not overly bothered, so long as I don't gain during my messing about phase. The slightly scary bit is once I lose the next half stone, I will be at the apparently magic weight where I fall instantly pregnant. Now I'm defo not planning on doing that for a third time, but I'm slightly paranoid I'll never get beyond that number. Hey ho, not worth worrying about for another couple of months anyway.

I didn't realize this is how it happens :o

I really hope it isn't, or I'm never risking losing weight again!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member

Good for you! If a lady wants to have a certain colour hair, then fine whatever, but I HATE the idea that women must cover their greys for the sake of it.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    ^^ Me too, now. Thanks. :lol: But for me add more berries, and replace the peanut butter with cream cheese and more whipped cream.... * Drool* Off to go post in the if it didn't have calories thread!
  • Beka3695
    I agree with @Crafty_camper123 -how about cream cheese frosting subbing for the PB and whipped cream... maybe strawberries, too.
  • quiksylver296
    My magic combo is PB and raspberries. It's super delicious to me. Y'all can do your waffles your way, I'll do mine my way. ;)
  • Crafty_camper123
    If it was peanut butter with nutella though, I'd be done for. :smiley: Or anything with nutella. Hell, just give me the whole jar.

On a slightly related note- I have recently made the discovery of cashew butter. It's so very good, and richer in flavor then peanut butter.
  • quiksylver296
    edited August 2019
    Oooh, I love cashews. I tried almond butter and was underwhelmed.

ETA: I'm sure I've confessed this before, but Nutella does nothing for me. Hazelnuts and chocolate are not a good combo, in my book.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Oooh, I love cashews. I tried almond butter and was underwhelmed.

ETA: I'm sure I've confessed this before, but Nutella does nothing for me. Hazelnuts and chocolate are not a good combo, in my book.

I feel the same about almond butter. The next on my list to try is pecan butter. But at 10 bucks or so for a tiny little jar, I'll have to wait a while on that splurge!
  • quiksylver296
    OK, I'm gonna go have my boring oatmeal and wish it was waffles.

Yep. I'm having my boring greek yogurt. :/