Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I've worked out so hard that I threw up. It was an Insanity workout, and I use that as my benchmark of "did I work out too hard?"

My husband is an instructor at a USMC schoolhouse, that is his benchmark for if he pushed his Marines hard enough. He got three to throw up this week during a 4 mile run
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I had a middle school basketball coach who seemed to take sadistic delight in making 12- and 13-year-old girls vomit. She lasted one season.

I have a bike but I haven't ridden one since I was a kid and I am scared that I forgot how (I know, I know). I don't want to look like a damn fool falling off it. I have had it for years. I even lent it to a relative for a couple of years.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I've worked out so hard that I threw up. It was an Insanity workout, and I use that as my benchmark of "did I work out too hard?"

I love this a little bit! C'MON, Y'ALLLLL, LET'S GOOOOOOO!

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Its 1:30 and im drinking already....FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm cold all the time as a result of health issues. But after eating, it is a shaking cold. This has made me despise eating. I have lost joy in food, because of it. I set alarms to remind me to eat.

It doesn't matter whether the food is hot or cold it still gives me the same feeling. I hate this.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    MamaRiss wrote: »

My husband is an instructor at a USMC schoolhouse, that is his benchmark for if he pushed his Marines hard enough. He got three to throw up this week during a 4 mile run

Your husband could not be my personal trainer! I'd end up dead, lol.

LOL. I kept going too!
  • ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If I'm over by just a few calories at the end of the day, I'll add in more of my exercise to keep the number green.

I'm also done updating my weight on MFP, because it keeps dropping my calories and I'm too lazy to set it manually.

I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

• ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    First good laugh I have had in a week about the pringles - thanks so much Cheshire!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

He can't be mine either! I tried working out with him for about a week when I first started my journey. The first day I puked, and I couldn't make it up the stairs for bed time.

But he also absoultely hates working out, so when he does it, he gets the most out of it possible.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    I'm cold all the time as a result of health issues. But after eating, it is a shaking cold. This has made me despise eating. I have lost joy in food, because of it. I set alarms to remind me to eat.

It doesn't matter whether the food is hot or cold it still gives me the same feeling. I hate this.

This is very unusual! I've never heard of it, anyway. Do you know what causes it? Obviously, that is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I completely understand! I'm just very curious and also sympathize with you for having to deal with this.
  • ayreka7
    ayreka7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My confession: I really really really want to get drunk, lol. I have a problem binging after a night of drinking and the amount of calories in drinks are just so much that I gave them up. I tried vodka and soda water but i still ate a lot and then the next day to take care of the hangover. I don't crave chocolate or salty things, I crave booze... in high doses.
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

This is very unusual! I've never heard of it, anyway. Do you know what causes it? Obviously, that is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I completely understand! I'm just very curious and also sympathize with you for having to deal with this.

Thyroid autoimmune disorder. Can't get meds until they determine if cancer is present in the growth I have on my thyroid. Next appointment for more testing is 6 weeks away.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Thyroid autoimmune disorder. Can't get meds until they determine if cancer is present in the growth I have on my thyroid. Next appointment for more testing is 6 weeks away.

Thank you for the response; I apologize for my nosiness! Sorry you have to wait so long until your next appointment. Hopefully after that you can get some relief and there will be NO cancer! Wishing you all the best.
  • trini92510
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

Omg. Same here. I also have three kids and my best weight is 140 ( also my goal) my highest was (and is again) 230..ugh. I lost 90lbs 6 yrs ago and kept it off but after having two more babies in under 2 yes, I'm back :( Food luck to u!
  • trini92510
    Options
    Good* luck, not food luck hahaha
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and it's winter. If I drive home with the windows open wearing only my workout clothes, it counts as a shower right? Right?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession - I am truly glad I only have about 16 pounds I want to lose. (Even though I've fought it for years) When people post the "I have 100 pounds (or more) to lose" I am so glad that isn't me. I can't imagine the hard work and determination it would take to go from 100+ pounds overweight to strong and healthy. I don't know that I would have it in me.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I drank a protein shake in the morning and ate nothing else all day so that I could have a cheeseburger and fries for dinner.

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today, I forgot to pack an extra shirt to work out in so I'm wearing the same shirt that I worked out in. I feel gross but i'm just going to deal and others around me will have to do so as well. lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options

LOL. I kept going too!

YOU ROCK!!!