Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I overindulged on an entire big box of jujyfruits last night. But I'm ok now and won't need a sugar fix again for another 2 weeks
    Sercee wrote: »
    I pick up a treat at the grocery store, like a box of chips or oreos, and I tell myself that it's for my fiance but that I can have a treat if I like. Then I open it up and eat half of it later that day. I feel bad but rather than put it on the shelf and forget about it I tell myself that I need to finish it off because "now it's open it'll get stale, and I should get it out of the house anyway so I don't keep eating it". To solve the problem I finish the other half within a day or two so it's gone. For some reason I can't convince myself that an open box of cookies isn't going to expire... I can leave it on the shelf and it'll be fine. I don't need to "use it up".

I don't know why I do this. I don't even enjoy it after about the fourth oreo.

That's how I came to eat an entire container of Haagen Dasz instead of just one serving. :/

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i sometimes like to eat the clumps of brown sugar out of the brown sugar container....and i dont stop till all the clumps are in my belly

I love stealing brown sugar.
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Sounds good to me, haha.

ive done that before... its suprisingly REALLY good.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Realized tonight I do have one. I tell my husband there's psyllium husk powder in my chocolate mousse so I don't have to share.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I was physically assaulted today (punched in the head) and I'm feeling ashamed that I didn't punch her right back. I'm also blaming myself for the incident, which is ridiculous and pathetic. Truthfully I'm just a huge hot mess tonight, wavering between crying and feeling unsafe and feeling angry. I almost wish I was the type to self soothe with food, so I didn't have to feel all the things I'm feeling.

I am so sorry that happened to you!
  • phreespirit
    phreespirit Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Ive been over eating to compensate, for quitting smoking

My dr said it's better to be 100lbs overweight than smoke, so you're good!
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    During lunch a while ago, my coworker made fun of me for counting calories and said I'm getting too skinny and it's starting to look ugly. So when she got up to go to the bathroom, I ate from her bag of chocolate pretzels and left before she got back. They were extra delicious and I fit them into my food budget for that day. I did what had to be done
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I was physically assaulted today (punched in the head) and I'm feeling ashamed that I didn't punch her right back. I'm also blaming myself for the incident, which is ridiculous and pathetic. Truthfully I'm just a huge hot mess tonight, wavering between crying and feeling unsafe and feeling angry. I almost wish I was the type to self soothe with food, so I didn't have to feel all the things I'm feeling.
    -hugs-
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think Greek Yogurt tastes absolutely terrible. I don't care what you add in to or, or who you're trying to fool using it as "sour cream" - it tastes TERRIBLE. There. I said it. *WHEW*

Wetterdew wrote: »
    During lunch a while ago, my coworker made fun of me for counting calories and said I'm getting too skinny and it's starting to look ugly. So when she got up to go to the bathroom, I ate from her bag of chocolate pretzels and left before she got back. They were extra delicious and I fit them into my food budget for that day. I did what had to be done

I would have done the same!
  • cassandralee2591
    Options
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I am so guilty of this too. I love my white Russians though/ wine. so hard to stop!!! I need the buzz to help unwind after a long day at work.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I'm cold all the time as a result of health issues. But after eating, it is a shaking cold. This has made me despise eating. I have lost joy in food, because of it. I set alarms to remind me to eat.

It doesn't matter whether the food is hot or cold it still gives me the same feeling. I hate this.

This is very unusual! I've never heard of it, anyway. Do you know what causes it? Obviously, that is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I completely understand! I'm just very curious and also sympathize with you for having to deal with this.

Thyroid autoimmune disorder. Can't get meds until they determine if cancer is present in the growth I have on my thyroid. Next appointment for more testing is 6 weeks away.

:Flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

:-(
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i sometimes like to eat the clumps of brown sugar out of the brown sugar container....and i dont stop till all the clumps are in my belly

I LOVE doing this. Especially dark brown sugar. Mmm.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you.

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

She is just jealous because you look so good! Good for you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I sometimes binge eat when I drink. Usually it's red velvet cupcakes which I stop at the store and buy on my way home from wherever I was. Last night it was trail mix. Because it was in the house.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I was mad at my brother so I made tiny holes (with a tack) in the bottom of his soda cans, drained them, but left them in the plastic rings so he wouldn't notice. He was very perplexed why all of the cans were empty and never noticed the holes so I did this every time he bought them for over a month. When he finally figured it out, all hell broke loose in the house. Totally worth it! Lol
  • Oberon21
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    When I was younger, I was mad at my brother so I made tiny holes (with a tack) in the bottom of his soda cans, drained them, but left them in the plastic rings so he wouldn't notice. He was very perplexed why all of the cans were empty and never noticed the holes so I did this every time he bought them for over a month. When he finally figured it out, all hell broke loose in the house. Totally worth it! Lol

That is hysterical.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

You are nicer than me. I would have rubbed the pretzels all over my armpit or something and put them back.
  • peaberry20
    peaberry20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the bandwagon since mid-January and it's been a struggle to get back on. I've gained close to 4lbs and have only been working out once a week. I've just had so many damn excuses of late. Ugh. Need to get back on track and lose the remaining 20lbs that I'm still trying to get rid of, but it suddenly feels so difficult!