Don't read this if brutal honesty (or profanity) offends you..

Options
On the other hand, if you want sot get motivated with great advice commit it to memory.

I have been on this site for about 4 years. I have lost about 70 pounds and at 63 I am in the best shape of my life.
Just wish I had found this when I started because I agree with every single syllable:

http://strengthcoachtaylor.ca/uncategorized/the-brutally-honest-6-reasons-you-are-still-overfat/

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    A kick in the pants for sure.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I read this the other day and I LOVE it!!!! One of my friends posted on facebook and then someone else automatically started making excuses lol.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Truth to power! I wish I could give this to every person I know who complains about needing to lose weight, but don't want to do what it takes to do it. Somehow I think they will take it the wrong way.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    facebook_like_button_big1.jpg

+1.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Oohh I'm going to post this on one of my fasting groups, as there's so many whiny cry babies there.
    My whole post got deleted once because I said the word "damn". I'll probably get banned after posting this :o
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Me too
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I can think of nicer ways to say this, but I don't see the point in saying this stuff nicely. Also, I'm a sucker for anyone who can use the f-word that much. :)
  • Laurend224
    Options
    I really want to post that like on FB, but I don't want to deal with the fallout excuses that will occur. :p
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I really want to post that like on FB, but I don't want to deal with the fallout excuses that will occur. :p

Haha me too. I'm just gonna do it and put my battle armour on, because I'll get accused of "being soooo mean" :p
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    A year ago I would have been offended by this, or had some sort of issue with it. But now, I know it's absolutely 100% true. I love it!
    And I think #6 is my favourite.
  • Laurend224
    Options

Haha me too. I'm just gonna do it and put my battle armour on, because I'll get accused of "being soooo mean" :p

Link not like. I am an autocorrect spaz.

• Christine_72
    Options

Link not like. I am an autocorrect spaz.

I thought you were talking like a teenager, like ok . I'm going to like make a cuppa now :D:#:p

• Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well he isn't wrong. I get called brutally honest quite a bit. I have toned down a tad but....just barely lol.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

Pretty much sums it up.

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I tried to click on the link but I'm at work and it was blocked for being "obscene and tasteless" ROFL.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    laughs, love!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I read this on FB and loved it.