Getting too carried away with the weight loss?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• nyqueensguy
    nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you dont need to lose any fat for sure. You MAY want to do some weight training if you like. otherwise you look perfecly normal.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    First off, bravo! That is some seriously kick butt work you've done there! :flowerforyou:

The alarm is probably due in part to the rapidity of the change. You gentlemen can really make that stuff fly off. :laugh: My own husband joined here two months ago and has lost 30 of the 36 pounds he wanted off (that'll make him 190 pounds at 6' 4" tall). It's taken me almost a year to get my 64 pounds off, exercising at least an hour a day. Men! :tongue:

Your friends and family are going to need some time to adjust to your new normal. You went from the "fat guy" friend to a skinny guy in skinny jeans. You look like a different person - enough so that many people would not be able to identify you as the guy in the "Before" picture given a photo line up. Now that you're maintaining, and they see you living your life for the size you are now not for an even smaller you, they'll eventually relax. Give it time. :wink:
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Glad to have got this sort of response, I knew I looked alright and not too thin. My and my girlfriend ended up splitting up over the fact the new me is too different so now maybe i'll find someone who likes the new me as much as I do :P

Damn. Sorry about that. :frown:
  • missmae182828
    Options
    You look thin but as others have stated, as long as you're maintaining a healthy weight I think you're doing fine. People are used to seeing us look one way (big, fat, obese, whatever you wanna call it) and when we start changing, they're supportive. But once we start looking better than them, well, they start to hate!!!!

If you think you honestly might have developed an eating disorder or body dysmorphia, please seek treatment. My best friend battled eating disorders which all steamed from her mother telling her she was fat. Unfortunately, she lost her battle 3 days before her 26th birthday!!

Best of luck to you and congratulations on your weight loss!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!