Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP gods of mythology

Options

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    buttemptius-god of the cleanse.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    AglaeaC wrote: »
    Caloria, Goddess of a calorie not being a calorie.

Lol, this is fun.

You're good at this!

Should be. Named after a freaking goddess :wink:
  • cychogal
    cychogal Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    :D
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    And someone needs to help me think of a name for the god/ess of doing stupid *kitten* in the name of losing 15 lbs in 3 weeks in order to look perfect in a bikini or for that bridesmaid dress.

Glutiusmini - goddess of looking perfect in that miniskirt to make your ex feel that he/she is an idiot ??
  • AglaeaC
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    And someone needs to help me think of a name for the god/ess of doing stupid *kitten* in the name of losing 15 lbs in 3 weeks in order to look perfect in a bikini or for that bridesmaid dress.

Glutiusmini - goddess of looking perfect in that miniskirt to make your ex feel that he/she is an idiot ??

Bikinia?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Lord Twinkie, and his mortal enemy, Lady Broccoli. You can only be loyal to one, and there is no middle ground.

saranwraplaxitus
  • AglaeaC
    Options

Ooh, that's good!

Revengia- goddess of losing weight with the goal of showing up an ex/the haterz

LOL Best Friday in a long time. I'm nuts like this...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Vainselfia - goddess of a multitude of selfies
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Uniperfectus and Biperfecta - twin god and goddess of doing everything right for either one or two weeks then giving up because they're not model-thin yet
  • cychogal
    cychogal Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Forumeanthia - the goddess in of those who complain that people are too mean on the forums.
  • AglaeaC
    Options
    Uniperfectus and Biperfecta - twin god and goddess of doing everything right for either one or two weeks then giving up because they're not model-thin yet

What do you expect when Impatientia gave birth to them... *eyeroll*
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    cychogal wrote: »
    Forumeanthia - the goddess in of those who complain that people are too mean on the forums.

laughs- Oh this is the best thread!
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Diuretisus and Restrictimus-The goddess sisters of losing water weight and fitting into that bikini or mini skirt in 3 weeks.

• AglaeaC
    Options
    This easily is my Top 1 thread. Crushing on all participants a bit. Where's the kissed up smiley when one needs it?
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Oreosiris - god of insisting that any food can have a place in an overall healthful diet

Hathorganic - goddess of clean eating evangelism
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Bloggamemnon: He holds the fate of the almighty blog in his hand!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Zeusmonitorus - manages threads gone wrong & shuts it down
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Inshape13 wrote: »
    Diuretisus and Restrictimus-The goddess sisters of losing water weight and fitting into that bikini or mini skirt in 3 weeks.

Perfect!

Dismisseeth- the god who says angrily that you don't need to lose weight because there are people fatter than you.