Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP gods of mythology

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    duckykissy wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    And someone needs to help me think of a name for the god/ess of doing stupid *kitten* in the name of losing 15 lbs in 3 weeks in order to look perfect in a bikini or for that bridesmaid dress.

Glutiusmini - goddess of looking perfect in that miniskirt to make your ex feel that he/she is an idiot ??

Ooh, that's good!

Revengia- goddess of losing weight with the goal of showing up an ex/the haterz

BRB, I build shrine now.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Venusnoticeme - Goddess of attention seeking in threads, pulls you in & keeps it all going
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Excusos, God of all the sweet stuff (candy, baked goods) aka temptations in the office that one Has To Have.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Bingeluppagus: Confused half god half mortal who doesnt know a binge from an overeating episode or a god from a muppet.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Multimealicus is a god from BB.com that found some followers on MFP. You must pay tribute by eating 6+++ meals a day.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    erroneuslogemus- God of the "but I'm logging correctly".
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    AglaeaC wrote: »
    Excusos, God of all the sweet stuff (candy, baked goods) aka temptations in the office that one Has To Have.

Oh this one is so mine!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Mfpedia, saintly goddess of explaining over and over the MFP versus TDEE systems of counting for calories. Generally pictured surrounded by toddlers.

Lolol
  • AglaeaC
    Options
    Halpia, Goddess of the inability/lack of desire to shut out a few negative comments in favour of the majority that is supportive stuff.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Cicocius... Goddesses of all
  • AglaeaC
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Insecuritos, God of choosing unhealth over health because of insecurities and fears.

I know him, which is why I out him this bluntly.

ETA And quite nicely, this was my 2000th post here. Seems like it was meant to be :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    erroneuslogemus- God of the "but I'm logging correctly".

Lolololol, brb, I light candle.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Halfassmarticus: A wiseacre who does things only halfway right logs on like a motherplucker and then sits around in private whining about why is it not working?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Halfassmarticus: A wiseacre who does things only halfway right logs on like a motherplucker and then sits around in private whining about why is it not working?

LMFAO!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Floseidon: The lone male brave enough to venture into a TOM thread. He can handle it in there because he is not a mere mortal.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Cocoapelli - my god.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Tonecia and Nobulkia, the twin muses of little pink weights
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Addicticus, the god of pimping out our grandmother for a dozen doughnuts, cupcakes or a "family size" bag of chips.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Leda and the Flan: She really really had no control over what that flan did to her. It was a very very powerful flan, it was after all underneath all caramel liquid and creamy white sweetness a god of the highest echelons.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Best thread of all times!!!!!!