LOST 191 LBS (PHOTOS) – SUCCESS AFTER 999 FAILURES

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Amik07
    Amik07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like what you said you will not be called Morbid Obese again, this last while having my sleep apnea checked I had to go to the sleep lab for one night, they gave me a copy of my records and in there I see this "morbid obese woman,". I know that I was fat and I have been called morbid obese but I did not like that name, and this past five years, I was doing a lot of sole searching about why I could not succeed in a diet. In 2013 I gave up sugar and giving up processed food and trying on my own but not succeeding.

Someone told me about this site and I checked it out it is exactly what I have been searching for, just being on it for a few days gives me hope that this time I will succeed, I am not on a diet but making life time changes with the result of losing the weight. Keeping track of how many calories I consume on a daily basis give me hope that I am doing the right thing and in time making the necessary changes.

Your story is amazing thank you so much.

Diane Marie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!