Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• thefatcyclerthefatcycler Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    IDK why I find this beautiful but when she's got a killer *kitten* eating grin. It's nice to look at from a distance, highly doubt I would ever approach though. But I do enjoy looking at the freedom in their eyes, unbound, a playfully fierce sort of *kitten* you to the world, that I can assume also hides an enduring and strong will.
    edited September 2020
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    When ol’ girl is a mask debater. 🤤

chwvi66tab68.jpg
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,125 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,125 Member
    Patience, a man with patience.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    if he has an accent. a thick one.
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 983 Member Member, Premium Posts: 983 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    a giant woman with big feet

d8dn15dax4oi.png

But also, I can relate.....
    edited September 2020
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,291 Member Member Posts: 2,291 Member
    balanc41 wrote: »
    When they check on you when you’re not feeling well

Ditto
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,291 Member Member Posts: 2,291 Member
    when they are at least a yellow belt
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,955 Member Member Posts: 11,955 Member
    Awareness...
  • Joy_stick79Joy_stick79 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    wrapping her arms around me while I am cooking in the kitchen.
  • BahstenB10BahstenB10 Member Posts: 222 Member Member Posts: 222 Member
    Hate to admit this but nothing like a nice rack and a brain to go along with it :+1:
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,127 Member Member Posts: 19,127 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    if he has an accent. a thick one.

Yas!!

Checking yet another box...

hillbilly_brand_logo_400x400.png
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 983 Member Member, Premium Posts: 983 Member
    IDK why I find this beautiful but when she's got a killer *kitten* eating grin. It's nice to look at from a distance, highly doubt I would ever approach though. But I do enjoy looking at the freedom in their eyes, unbound, a playfully fierce sort of *kitten* you to the world, that I can assume also hides an enduring and strong will.

@thefatcycler THISSSSSSS!
  • Joy_stick79Joy_stick79 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    BahstenB10 wrote: »
    Hate to admit this but nothing like a nice rack and a brain to go along with it :+1:

That's like saying you would start Davante Adams in your fantasy league, its so obvious... No need to say it. :D

That's like saying you would start Davante Adams in your fantasy league, its so obvious... No need to say it. :D

Just another tool in the shed over here. ;) but at least I like a brain!
    edited September 2020

Some prefer no brain. Or an old rack.

Does it mean I like old racks if my wife is 27 years older than me? :blush:
    edited September 2020
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,111 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,111 Member

Does it mean I like old racks if my wife is 27 years older than me? :blush:

(...checks PP to see if this is her stepfather...)

Ok good 🤣