Replies

• GR4H4M5
    GR4H4M5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good work all...
  • clare155d
    clare155d Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks to everyone for posting these pictures, it's so helpful to people trying to lose :smile:
  • kristinels
    kristinels Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're looking great @mugglewump701! And I'll bet you're feeling great too :) I'm about 5'6.5" and have lost 31 lbs since Feb too, so we're kinda like "weight loss twins" - lol I'm only planning to drop another 2-4 lbs total, but I'm going to stay focused on fitness overall too. Keep up the good work!
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    kristinels wrote: »
    You're looking great @mugglewump701! And I'll bet you're feeling great too :) I'm about 5'6.5" and have lost 31 lbs since Feb too, so we're kinda like "weight loss twins" - lol I'm only planning to drop another 2-4 lbs total, but I'm going to stay focused on fitness overall too. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! That's awesome and such a coincidence! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Everyone looks so good, congrats! Besides the weight loss, it is amazing how much younger everyones face looks in their after pics.
  • ssjones999
    ssjones999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    pjdcy7p6edbm.jpg

I am 5'6" and I started MFP in October of 2014 at 180 lbs
    Current weight 145 pounds
    Goal weight is 140
    After I reach it I will probably try to get down to 135.

I am right where you were. What did you do besides MFP and what was your calorie intake??
    You look great by the way!
  • ProgressivePersistence
    Options
    fitfor30th wrote: »
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this thread. Keeping me motivated. Maybe by October I'll be on here. I mean, BY OCTOBER I'LL BE ON HERE! yeah!

Me three!!!!! Good luck girls!

• fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I know I've said this like a million times already......but you all are so awesome and look amazing! Keep it up! :)
  • tiffk0789
    tiffk0789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been stalking this thread since August when I decided to take charge of my health and life because I'm 5'7 and it's great motivation for me to see how far all you other amazing people have came!! I'm 6 weeks into my lifestyle change and although only down 5 lbs I feel completely different mentally and physically. Can't wait to see what 6 months brings! Hoping to tone and tighten up all the flab
  • kristinels
    kristinels Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    tiffk0789 wrote: »
    I've been stalking this thread since August when I decided to take charge of my health and life because I'm 5'7 and it's great motivation for me to see how far all you other amazing people have came!! I'm 6 weeks into my lifestyle change and although only down 5 lbs I feel completely different mentally and physically. Can't wait to see what 6 months brings! Hoping to tone and tighten up all the flab

I can't believe your before and during photos are only 5 lbs difference! It looks like you've lost more - you're looking good :)
  • celestewhite321
    celestewhite321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The pic with me in jeans and striped top is the start of my weight
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    @Celestewhite321 Oh wow, so you have lost 38lbs in 5 weeks? Sorry that would be like 7.6lbs a week, so I just wanted to double check? Congrats on your lost but hope you are working with doctors and keeping it healthy.

Everyone really is looking good! Keep up the good work. Hoping my lost keeps up and at the start of the new hoping to share a new before and after.
  • tiffk0789
    tiffk0789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you @kristinels ! The scale tends to psyche me out so I try to avoid it, but so far only 5 lbs! Just shows the numbers mean nothing!! :)
  • celestewhite321
    celestewhite321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @Celestewhite321 Oh wow, so you have lost 38lbs in 5 weeks? Sorry that would be like 7.6lbs a week, so I just wanted to double check? Congrats on your lost but hope you are working with doctors and keeping it healthy.

Everyone really is looking good! Keep up the good work. Hoping my lost keeps up and at the start of the new hoping to share a new before and after.

Hi no, sorry my baby was on my lap and fussing while I was typing. I started in July at 211lbs but seriously changed habits about 5 weeks ago weighing in at 189lbs. I have strict calorie intake and workout twice a day. I am determined
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!