5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    keep this thread coming! i want to be on here by xmas, had a little blip over the last two weeks, but back on track. Sarahlifts is my thinspiration!
  • FeliciaWinn
    FeliciaWinn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sdothard25 wrote: »
    vof7qtqrxjtq.png
    You look great!!

How did you do it? Any personal tips?
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Victoria and am 5'7...starting weight 350lbs and current weight 177aoiv4xm7g9i3.jpeg
    o4yz2byetx5u.jpeg

You look flipping amazing!!!
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Victoria and am 5'7...starting weight 350lbs and current weight 177aoiv4xm7g9i3.jpeg
    o4yz2byetx5u.jpeg

You are amazing! Please share how you did it and how long it took!

Our starting weight is very close. I think you look great and you're very inspirational to me.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    admegamo wrote: »
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    o4yz2byetx5u.jpeg

You are amazing! Please share how you did it and how long it took!

Our starting weight is very close. I think you look great and you're very inspirational to me.

Thanks! This is a great place to get inspired! I look at all of the amazing transformations and it just renews my determination to keep striving to reach my eating healthy and exercise goals! Hard work and dedication will pay off for you too!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    kristinels wrote: »
    I posted in this thread earlier when I was still 'in progress'. As of 10/16/15 I finally surpassed my goal weight! :) I had occasion this weekend to wear my 'cheer mom' top (my daughter and my niece luckily both have blue as one of their colors!) which I hadn't worn since March 2015 at my daughter's last competition. I like it so much better now. I'm 5'6.5" tall and 45 years old. Now that I've met my weight goal - my new goal is to get even more fit! I'm a beginner weight lifter and also do all kinds of other body-weight stuff and cardio - I'm hoping to look good in a bathing suit or maybe as good as @fanncy0626 looks in her profile pic! ;) Lol!
    ca50hwy3sx00.png

You look absolutely fantastic! I love to hear the lifting going on! You probably already look good in a bathing suit! Congratulations on meeting your goal!
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Super inspirational!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love this thread! Just when I feel like giving up, I push myself harder because of all of you❤️
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love this thread! Just when I feel like giving up, I push myself harder because of all of you❤️

Right? It's so cool seeing people close to my starting weight and then at my goal weight and think MAN! If I'll look like that.... :astonished:
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I've lost 60 lbs so far. At least 13 more to go for my goal of 140 lbs. First picture is last fall, second picture was about 2 weeks ago.

nna6cc8c4t4b.jpg

yedbrho1c7sd.jpg

You look amazing and I love that top!
  • bluenoser38
    bluenoser38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, and congratulations on your success so far. You look terrific!

This thread is what gave me motivation when I was trying to get started with MFP in November. I've lost 15 pounds in the last two months, but I lost a little bit of my momentum over the Christmas holiday. I came back to visit this thread today, and your post was exactly what I needed (your starting weight and body type are similar to mine, and your total loss is similar to my current goal weight).

I really appreciate your sharing. Sometimes, just seeing what is possible is exactly the shot in the arm others need to keep going. Here's hoping that I will be able to pay it forward by summer.
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and was 240 pounds my freshman year of high school (size 20), I lost 30 pounds over two years, and when I started working at 16 I dropped to 190 (size 16) with a little more movement and just educating myself a bit about calories, protein, and fiber. Ten years later I'm fluctuating between 175-184 (size 14 at both weights). I have gotten down to 160 (size 12) with just eating smaller portions and walking, but I didn't have the right game plan to stick there. Everyone here is so motivating. I really need to gather pics of my progress from freshman to now.
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible ladies and gentleman! Keep it up....its a journey not a race! Best wishes for all of you!!!!!
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    BW 242
    CW 160
    GW 140

lbtpy1vpaet0.jpeg
    ld8lpkq7k85k.jpeg

Nice job! Very impressed with the transformation. You look about 10 years younger too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!