5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread, fabulousmom!! I have it marked with a star so that I can check it easily. The photo success stories are soooo inspiring.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling lately. I have restarted this journey so many times in my life. Sigh. Hope this is time it is a keeper :smile:
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    lori4277 wrote: »
    I've lost the weight before and am back to lose what I've gained over the winter, so these pictures are a bit dated. Still, my height hasn't changed. :) I'm 5'6, in the first picture I was hovering around 180 (and that was before my two kids!). Second picture is after both of my kids, around 145 - I'm in the blue. Good luck to you!
    - 2g1c0mogv072.jpg
    9t9n9ig0p5bg.jpg

Wow, after the weight loss your face looks soo pretty <3
  • selina884
    Options
    svinson319 wrote: »
    Representing the fabulous forties...this is about 6 lbs lost in 4 weeks. xlw828eczaul.jpg

Curvy mama

I see *kitten*!!
  • selina884
    Options
    selina884 wrote: »
    svinson319 wrote: »
    Representing the fabulous forties...this is about 6 lbs lost in 4 weeks. xlw828eczaul.jpg

Curvy mama

I see butt!!

• selina884
    Options
    Awesome thread

Everyone looks good!
  • jabberwocky918
    jabberwocky918 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Best. thread. ever. Keep up the great job, ladies <3
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Best. thread. ever. Keep up the great job, ladies <3

I agree! It's my favorite thread on MFP. I have it starred so I can get all the updates. So motivational.

I'm 50 pounds down and hope to post a before and after when I reach my goal. I have 40 more to go. Thanks for all the inspiration everyone!
  • Jonathan_4
    Jonathan_4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great tread!! Definitely motivating! Keep up the good work everyone
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    branbuds wrote: »
    Thanks for starting this thread, fabulousmom!! I have it marked with a star so that I can check it easily. The photo success stories are soooo inspiring.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling lately. I have restarted this journey so many times in my life. Sigh. Hope this is time it is a keeper :smile:

Thanks so much! My motivation is going to be kicked into high gear soon enough!!!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 My highest weight was 225 pounds, got down to 162..went back up to 175..now trying to get to my goal weight of 155. Eventually 140 maybe 145 depending on what I look like. Sorry I do how to post pics from my tablet.
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    lohlgren wrote: »
    I find it hard to look at my before pic at 215 lbs. but love where I've arrived! 5'7", 150 currently
    And I'm 56 yo!
    wr1gupwayu80.jpeg
    jtd99z4sbevr.jpeg
    ehx76ekjip8t.jpeg

Wow!!
    Great job!!
    bitewing22 wrote: »
    lohlgren wrote: »
    I find it hard to look at my before pic at 215 lbs. but love where I've arrived! 5'7", 150 currently
    And I'm 56 yo!
    wr1gupwayu80.jpeg
    jtd99z4sbevr.jpeg
    ehx76ekjip8t.jpeg

Wow!!
    Great job!!
    I would love to know what your workout routine is, if you don't mind me asking.
  • lalittaazouz636
    lalittaazouz636 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are all AMAZING <3
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job drycountyguilt!
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    [You look beautiful!

15lbs more to go to be in a normal BMI range!!!

[/quote]

• lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    BMI <24.9 is considered Normal Weight.
    For my height, 160lbs puts me right around 24.9. 155lbs gives me a little wiggle room once I get to maintenance. It's more like 12lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!