5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• Genetico
    Genetico Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A very very inspiring thread. I have it bookmarked so I can get all the updates. You all look amazing before and after. The after pics are almost unrecognizable (in a good way). Btw, after 40-60 lb weight loss, did you go and get a new driver's license? If yes, just for vanity, or were people having trouble IDing you with the old DL?
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    lavrn03 wrote: »
    st08ugfupzca.jpeg

vg6ctayxt9q1.jpeg

A little about me:

40 years old.
    5'7.5"

Sw:230
    Cw:167
    Gw:155

I work full time as a nurse, a mom to an active 5 yr old,a wife, a caregiver to an aging mom, and supporter of my recently widowed sister and 2 daughters.

I've been on this journey for 19 months. I started out walking 18 min miles for 20-30 mins to now jogging 10-11 min miles for 60 mins. I strength training 3X a week too.

15lbs more to go to be in a normal BMI range!!!

I am just starting with similar stats to yours and age 41. Thank you for the inspiration. Great job!

• 4humpy445
    4humpy445 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow what incredible transformations! I don't know any of you ladies personally but I'm very proud of your accomplishment as well as you should be too!
  • smsthomas
    smsthomas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    4humpy445 wrote: »
    Wow what incredible transformations! I don't know any of you ladies personally but I'm very proud of your accomplishment as well as you should be too!

I appreciate that comment!
  • lohlgren
    lohlgren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Genetico wrote: »
    A very very inspiring thread. I have it bookmarked so I can get all the updates. You all look amazing before and after. The after pics are almost unrecognizable (in a good way). Btw, after 40-60 lb weight loss, did you go and get a new driver's license? If yes, just for vanity, or were people having trouble IDing you with the old DL?

Ha! No, I didn't get a new license, just let them do a double take and compliment you on your new look! (Actually it only happens with my passport and it's usually due to a different hair style, not because my cheeks are thinner :) )
  • Genetico
    Genetico Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol! I would worry about getting singled out for special checks for the passport, and thats not easy to replace like the DL. That gives me extra motivation as I am supposed to get a new passport next year, and I would like to lose total 50 lb by then.
  • dcoitino77
    dcoitino77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring I applaud all of you for all the hard work you have put in. ☺️
  • SamanthaSchuh7
    SamanthaSchuh7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    a6bu0zoqash5.jpg
    I'm 5'7" ish down 70 lbs so far!! Loving these posts u are all so inspiring

If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting weight in those pics? I'm the same height and have a similar build - I would love to see what is possible (and coming!) on the horizon for me!
  • adri620
    adri620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Love reading everyone's post.
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing p6s53qi38xqv.jpeg

damn bro! keep up the good work. Did you reach your goal?
  • viren19890
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This thread motivated me to finally upload my before pics. Been putting it off fb0gfjg5qtp9.png
    wjtua89ky0er.png

Let me guess.

Favorite color is variation of or blue ?

P.S - Damn!!

• viren19890
    Options
    *Insert Jaw dropping emoticon* for all of posters' hard work.

They don't have the emoticon
  • MurphmomSparkles
    Options
    @javiybrenda956 Amazing job!!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Renee264 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6 - the before pic is 196 lbs (age 42) and the after is 160 lbs. last year (age 51). I've gained 15 lbs since then and am back on track having lost 5 lbs.

xfyz3bar19gd.png

51 wow! You look amazing!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    Options
    @lina011 Great job! So inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!