5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• aimstream
    aimstream Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community, but have been using MFP on and off for a few years. 5'7" highest weight: 260, current weight: 176, Goal weight: 160. I am extremely active outside of sedentary work/school. 6 workouts a week mix of cardio and strength. I also bike/walk everywhere. Looking for motivation on my feed. Let's be fitness pals. ;)
  • chessna
    chessna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This thread just gave me so much motivation! I took my "before pics" today. Congratulations to everyone who is making a difference in their lives .
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! <3
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    @meganjcallaghan Fantastic transformation!
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    @lori4277 Congrats on the weightloss! Just wanted to comment and say that wow, both you and your friend are absolutely gorgeous!!! I want to hang out with you ladies and tear up the club! LOL! :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    rockmama72 wrote: »
    I love this thread x 1,000,000. Can't wait to add to it.

Yup, me too!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Your*
  • ktmeyer28
    ktmeyer28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more support! Add me!
    Mother of 2 girls!
    5'11''
    Sw 203
    Gw 165
    ;)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Tab122377 wrote: »
    I am 5' 5" I would say when i started January 2014 was 180 As of today I am 152. vt54n7wtee39.jpg
    I actually was going through photos and saw was i looked like last January and had to go take a picture, cause i was shocked.
    I'm loving this thread!! Very inspirational!! I stepped on the scale this morning and couldn't believe what was staring back at me! 200#'s!! Good lawd! I'm 5' 7" and 55yrs old. Any other older gals - how are you losing?

Good job! I'm 55 too. I've lost 17lbs so far and have another 50 to go. I'm 5'4". Would like to be friends with others my age.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Makes you realise what a good weight aim is. Looking for some support (and to support back) and advice so anyone feel free to add me.
  • tsampson1951
    tsampson1951 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    I'm 5'6". In the first picture, I'm 181.4. In the second, 130.8. I've gained a little of the weight back but I'm working it off again.

Shorts.jpg

1308.jpg

I love seeing all the success photos, but this one really caught my attention. I think it's because we have the same body type and height. What a terrific job you have done! I've printed out these photos and pinned them up in my workout room as inspiration. I'm hoping to have the same success in getting in shape as you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!