its so amazing how HOT you all are after losing the weight
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    jrulo16 wrote: »
    5'7 160lbs to 120lbs

ziqomrxdy20c.jpeg

Um, Barbie? Is that you?? Wow!

holy crap can I please have your shape?! Who knew that was under all that?! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!! Amazing job.
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    emabooo wrote: »
    jen_092 wrote: »
    Love this thread! I'm 5'7 and in the middle of my weight loss. I'm 24 years old. Started at 180, currently 165.

I don't know my goal weight. I've been saying 150 because it seems realistic, but I'm not sure if I'd look much different. On the other hand I'm afraid that if I aimed for 140 or 130 I wouldn't be able to maintain that for very long. I don't want to set myself up to fail. But man, to be 140 again sounds pretty great. That's what my 5'7 boyfriend weighs, so... Yeah. I gotta think.

You ladies all look awesome, by the way!

I'm 5'7, 24, and starting weight 180 too...kind of. Wedding weight: 145 after first baby:195 second: 186 but time to get it off in earnest now, been carrying it too long!
    I'd like to shoot for 140-5 but like you I don't know if I could maintain that. Plus muscle weighs more than fat, and I want to build muscle too. We'll see what happens! Good luck!

Good luck to you too!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    double post
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely inspirational thread!! Cannot wait to get off enough weight for my own progress pictures! amazing job ladies and gents!
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To everyone, some amazing progress! Literally life changing and highly motivating!
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I have some great result too right now It's just my second day
  • mghaffar89
    mghaffar89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here is amazing and strong. To be able to get to your goals and keep going is an amazing feat! Congrats to everyone, truly inspirational ❤
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ah I wish someday I'm confident enough to share pictures with weight loss!!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    yvzhlam1s4mx.jpg
    I'm 5' 6" and I've lost 12 recorded pounds since the beginning of march. I didn't have a scale the first week so it might be a little more. From 180+ to 168 and my goal is 135. I have a way to go, but I'm feeling successful so far.
    Looking great, that's a big change, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!