What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    maisiba wrote: »
    That you sit noticeably lower in your car seat.

Don't know about lower, but I swear I'm farther from the steering wheel :)

Yep, same here. I had to move my seat forward once I'd lost a fair bit of my huge butt :)

Same here. I've had to move the seat closer twice, then I had to recline the seat back because apparently my butt was sticking that far out.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I can live with the oversized arguments :tongue:

Love the reference to 'oversized arguments' !!

Hihi... well it is what it is :tongue:

I actually wouldn't mind them melting down to a nice, standard D cup... then maybe I might even start finding affordable bras again...
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    wearing a dress and not having to worry about your inner thighs rubbing together and stinging like hell!!! Summer is so much more enjoyable without the extra weight making you extra hot

Omg. ^This! I cannot wait for this to happen for me. I've had to wear biker shorts under all my skirts and dresses for years now to prevent chaffing, and those lightweight summer fabrics tend to cling to anything but legs. It looks ridiculous, and I'm constantly having to pull my skirt down when I walk. My thighs are probably the chubbiest part of me, even at goal weight, so it's gonna be a while before I get there. I'm determined, though!

I think that was the most pleasant of surprises I had last summer. I was only down 20 or so Kg, but it was enough weight lost to be able to wear summer dresses without the annoying biker shorts.

Rubbing some body oil into my thighs probably helped heaps with feeling better :smile:
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    DEBOO7 wrote: »
    Down 84lb and multiple changes of wardrobe! Now have so many clothes to sell that are hardly worn that I need to have a garage sale or something. I've bagged them all up out of sight out of fright at how much there is!

Just discovered http://threadup.com// You can sell your gently used clothing there and purchase clothing at unbelievably low prices. Thinking of treating myself to a few new things soon (and in a smaller size to boot!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!