Options

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    NAP150 wrote: »
    How freeing it is to donate clothes that are too large and make room in closet

Wait til the donations are of nice stuff that is pricey. Feels more agonizing than freeing.

I gave up a pair of jeans I barely wore. And I have a housecoat I never wore (bought two online for $25 each, size "tent"). Plus some nice dress shirts are pulled from my closet and ready to go (I look ridiculous in them). A lot of nice clothes going out but I'm not ready to replace them yet as I'm still losing.

I got rid of a bunch and i love getting new clothes >.> Even though i regret it their all getting to big on me now, Was worth it to look hot and feel confident and go on some dates in sexy outfits that fit XD Make sure you get atleast one really nice fitting outfit at all times, Confidence boost alone is worth it for when your commitment wavers :p

Yeah, don't really do date nights. Just go to the Keg after snow shoeing and don't have to look so nice for that. :) And I really do hate clothes shopping. So I'm waiting until ~ 220 before buying dress clothes. Except running gear. That I've bought.

Next I need to go through my t-shirts and send a bunch of them away. I can fit an XL and have 4XL in my drawer. And before you ask, yes I threw out the underwear.....

I wasnt even coonsidering your underwear, until now ;) LOL

That's too funny Alol

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!