What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• n622921
    n622921 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    n622921 wrote: »
    another thing nobody tells you - the sex is outstanding, faster, harder, hotter and sweaty...erish.... just so you know ;)

Ill agree to this :D

Theres got to be a smart followup in there somewhere....

Lets talk about this more :dizzy:
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    We all know abut the cold- You feel cold while loosing weight.
    However lately I have been noticing that I don't feel cold all the time anymore - My internal heating system seems to have kicked in - I am very near my goal and within my optimum BMI and been doing weights training. It is as if my body/heart muscles all of a sudden are learning how the heating system should work vs counting on that fat to keep it warm.
    I'd hoped this would happen, but I'd not seen anybody mention that it could.

Secondly - I went through a few periods that my hips really really hurt. They are fine now but all of a sudden I noticed that my ewwalk has changed - it is straighter less wide. So I think the pain was related to my hips realigning themselves because I not longer have to walk wider becasue of my thunder thighs.

That's reassuring to read. I'm still the 'cold all the time' phase, but I'm also still quite a bit away from ideal weight (15-20kg to left to lose).
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    another thing nobody tells you - the sex is outstanding, faster, harder, hotter and sweaty...erish.... just so you know ;)

amen
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    However lately I have been noticing that I don't feel cold all the time anymore - My internal heating system seems to have kicked in - I am very near my goal and within my optimum BMI and been doing weights training. It is as if my body/heart muscles all of a sudden are learning how the heating system should work vs counting on that fat to keep it warm.

Secondly - I went through a few periods that my hips really really hurt. They are fine now but all of a sudden I noticed that my ewwalk has changed - it is straighter less wide. So I think the pain was related to my hips realigning themselves because I not longer have to walk wider becasue of my thunder thighs.

That's reassuring to read. I'm still the 'cold all the time' phase, but I'm also still quite a bit away from ideal weight (15-20kg to left to lose).
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

@ladyreva78 before LCHF weight loss made me cold. This time around I a working to increase the mitochondria count and their health inside each cell. Disease followed by death seems to come only after we fail to keep our mitochondria count and health high.

mangomannutrition.com/mitochondrial-biogenesis-part1/
    There is no part 2 that I can find.

https://sott.net/article/301296-Three-major-ways-to-improve-your-mitochondrial-function
    The real reason we like IF and Keto.

https://doctordoni.com/2014/10/13-ways-to-boost-your-energy/

https://honeycolony.com/article/10-ways-to-combat-mitochondria-misconduct-and-gain-energy-today/
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Disease followed by death seems to come only after we fail to keep our mitochondria count and health high.

You mean we need to be strong in the Force?

Oh, wait... that's something else... ;)

Edit: @aerochic42 I finally noticed some change in my feet - not a great deal, but they must have got narrower because I can get into a pair of shoes that were much too tight for me last year!

Actually we have a life Force. When our cell voltage drops from 70 mV to 50 mV we are starting to fade. At 20 millvolts cancer and other stuff turns out our lights. Some random sites found by Google.

healyourselfathome.com/SUPPORTING_INFORMATION/BODY_ELECTRIC/cell_battery.aspx

altered-states.net/barry/newsletter440/

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Disease followed by death seems to come only after we fail to keep our mitochondria count and health high.

You mean we need to be strong in the Force?

Oh, wait... that's something else... ;)

Actually we have a life Force. When our cell voltage drops from 70 mV to 50 mV we are starting to fade. At 20 millvolts cancer and other stuff turns out our lights.

Pffft. You're no fun. :tongue:

I'm too tired for science tonight so I only glanced at them, but I'll take a closer look some time - thanks!
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »

amen

It'd be nice, but...not getting any.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Speziface wrote: »
    Sara1791 wrote: »

amen

It'd be nice, but...not getting any.

Awww. I'm so sorry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!