What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• motherhoodisactivism
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    That your glasses would fit different. I had not taken any new pics of myself in my glasses because I only wear them for driving and shopping. I caught myself in a security video while at the store and noticed how different my glasses looked. I had to come home and do a comparison pic. Another 50 pounds and I'll need some tiny glasses to go with my tiny head.
    65in04vhumsk.jpg

amazing transformation!!! you like like your own daughter!!!

You have wonderful cheekbones!!

And a Reese Witherspoon chin! ❤
  • BeGrandLike
    BeGrandLike Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I've always done that with money and my ID when going out. :tongue: Leads to some funny situations when you want to pay and have to start digging around your boobs because you can't remember which side you stuck that cash in...

Ha, I used to do that too! Small denominations in leftie, bigger ones in rightie, and ID/lipstick got tucked into my boots. Who needs pockets anyway? ;)
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »

I just couldn't resist the opportunity to say "ignore Tacklewasher" :p
    Normally I have to agree with everything you say!

I was actually wondering about this and was thinking, "Poor Tacklewasher," especially as I successfully use the hammer and nail method myself. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!