Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    BoomyBabe wrote: »
    The disgusting skin sag...

I think that if more people knew about this, and that it can be permanent damage, there would be a lot more people stopping themselves from getting as large as they do in the first place. They might just get to be a little overweight or even borderline obese and then stop themselves before they reach the skin-stretching-sagging level of obesity. Some people bounce back better than others. The problem is, that point is different for everyone so you might not know your limit until you've already done the damage.

Seems like most people don't think about or even know about the excess sagging skin aspect. They start putting on some weight and think they have plenty of time to turn it around - they just think they can put it off and lose it later and everything will just bounce right back like they'd always been fit. It doesn't work that way for most people, though. :(

I only gained about 40-50 pounds for the most part.. when I was younger I would lose and the skin snapped back. Not anymore. I need to lose about 30 pounds this time and there's gross loose skin everywhere.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!