What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Alidecker wrote: »
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    That you become a tad fitness obssessed.
    Example: am on week 4 of C25K and am enjoying it.
    But have gone from, I never run, I will never run to. Ooh I can use Tuesdays workout to up my speed on the treadmill and I am at 9km/h. I have a running playlist! And I have registered for park run for when I finish C25K. And I have a goal of eventually getting 5km run in under 30mins.

All from even 5 weeks ago never wanting to run.
    Add that to swimming, squash, weights, BodyCombat, BodyPump and Pilates and I have no time for anything else! haha.

Swapping a morning swim for the run and weights was a darn good plan. Just think I need to do more when not exercising instead of vegging in front of tv for 4 hours, maybe clean/prep food for an hour and then veg for 3?! lol

sorry that became a ramble :D

Sounds like me, although I find new things and don't want to give up old exercises. :)

Yep. it was a battle to get my brain to agree that still doing 4 swims a week was fine, and that the morning running and weight training gives me an evening free!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!