Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• JessiBelleWJessiBelleW Posts: 648Member Member Posts: 648Member Member

[/quote]

I'm kinda opposite right now. My old wardrobe had plenty of colours but now just about everything is black. On the positive side, my old clothes were all ones made for fat people and looked like it, now my clothes are much nicer styles. However the colours are oh so boring. I just was forced to buy a whole lot of clothes and spent as little as possible on them because they probably won't fit for long. Once I get to goal weight I hope to gradually improve my wardrobe. [/quote]

Charity/ second hand shops were made for this! Pic up tops for a couple of dollars and then when you shrink out of them donate them back!
  • ApzB18ApzB18 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I can't wait
  • huntersmom2016huntersmom2016 Posts: 155Member Member Posts: 155Member Member
    that people who notice your obvious weight loss will undoubtedly ask you how you did it. when you tell them by counting calories and exercising they actually look disappointed like they were expecting some divine miraculous secret.
    Their eyes just kinda glaze over....pretty soon you are talking to yourself lol.

exactly!!!!!