What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    My *kitten* hurts all the time. Did they stop putting cushions on chairs or something?!

Hihi is it bad that I liked that comment? But seriously... I feel your pain!
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    That digging through the trash to find the wedding ring that slipped off while drying your hands becomes less and less fun.

LOL.....I almost lost mine in the ocean on a training exercise. An yes in the garbage as well..

Yep! A while ago I had mine adjusted as I hadn't been able to wear it for along time due to weight gain. As soon as I did that I made the decision to take action and lose the weight - lo and behold about 6 months later and about 30 lbs lighter, just a few days before my silver wedding anniversary, the ring slipped off my finger and into a running stream - gone forever. Fortunately my engagement ring stayed put. Get your rings adjusted or take them off until you hit goal - sad to lose a wedding ring (unless you want to of course ;) )

I lost mine while putting cardboard boxes into a recycling container. I should have been more aware since it came off my hand a couple of times when I was swinging my arms while I walked. I have a cheap replacement I plan on wearing until I get to my goal weight.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    That digging through the trash to find the wedding ring that slipped off while drying your hands becomes less and less fun.

LOL.....I almost lost mine in the ocean on a training exercise. An yes in the garbage as well..

Yep! A while ago I had mine adjusted as I hadn't been able to wear it for along time due to weight gain. As soon as I did that I made the decision to take action and lose the weight - lo and behold about 6 months later and about 30 lbs lighter, just a few days before my silver wedding anniversary, the ring slipped off my finger and into a running stream - gone forever. Fortunately my engagement ring stayed put. Get your rings adjusted or take them off until you hit goal - sad to lose a wedding ring (unless you want to of course ;) )

I went out and bought a new one. I ad a gold one originally (the one almost lost). I wanted a titanium black one, so got it. But.... Now this one wants to fall off as well lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!