What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Bra shopping did not get easier. I still have a proportionally large bust, and it's actually harder to find my cup in the right size because apparently manufacturers think that if you have a small band, that you must have a C cup or smaller.

@RelCanonical This subreddit saved my LIFE. I am small around with a large cup. https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/

I tried it out, they have brand suggestions for each shape/type of breast you have. It's seriously made bra shopping a lot more eye-opening.

As a 28F rn, I feel your pain.

That community is great! It's how I found out I'm a DDD, and I've continued to be a DDD because I've stayed rather proportional as I've lost weight. I'm in that annoying spot where I'll probably end up going down one more band size before I hit goal, so I don't want to invest in bras yet. I'm cheap, lol.

@RelCanonical I tooooootally get that. I don't want to go down one more bandsize... cause then I'll be hosed. XD I didn't spend a lot, but since I just recently found out about that community, I thought I'd pass it along! I've never learned so much as I have in the last week or so and now have at least 2 bras that fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!