Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    aeloine wrote: »
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    msdemmie wrote: »

Teerai wrote: »
    I think swimming is the best exercise for overall body toning loose skin. I suspect slow working the subcutaneous muscles evenly helps and I’m definitely slow putting in time over speed lol.
    Thank you for replying ........ a year huh ? Something else they never told me!
    I love to swim and had fully intended to do more as summer approaches, but no way in hell am I going out on a beach in public or a pool for that matter like this .................... I cannot even wear sleeveless clothes or short skirts, in fact I have to cover up more now than I did when I was carrying the weight.

I hear that - but - there is hope. I got some swim leggings and a swim-shirt.... I wear those. Google swim leggings...

Good Luck!

Had no idea those existed (swim leggings). Checking them out. The things you learn on MFP! :o

They have swim everything. A lot of ladies cover up completely for religious reasons.

Or for sun protection. As a redhead, I can't wear a typical swimsuit without becoming a crispy critter. I like the Modest Sea brand. My suit is like a minidress with leggings.

I feel you. I don't actually like summer for that reason. I tend to do a pretty good impression of a mozzarella-tomato salad...

Never considered getting myself swim leggings though.

I'll be off to the stores if anyone asks :tongue:

Bwahaha -I shall now call myself "Caprese" - signed, a fellow ginger
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!