What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,262 Member
    Typikelly wrote: »
    - Further to my point above: That when I am trying to find street parking by my house but and am unable to find any so I have to park a couple blocks away (~150m) and I walk all the way back to my house and see a car leaving RIGHT in front of it, that I could RUN in heels all the way back to my car (the longest run I've ever done in heels) and just barely bat an eyelash. That was the most rewarding feeling ever
    - That I'd want to take the stairs everyday to my office (on the 7th floor) instead of taking the elevator. If the elevator was down previously and I had to take the stairs, I would PANT by time I got to my floor. Now my muscles are activated and I'm only slightly tired at the top. It is an amazing feeling every time I am able to do it
    Those are fantastic!!! I'm curious, were you fast enough to get the parking spot? :)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    smantha32 wrote: »
    I'm just barely out of overweight but I'm a little unnerved at how bony things are. The bump on my wrist feels huge. My knuckles seem huge. My ribs are easily identifiable. My knees are way harder to shave. My elbows are still alright though, lol.

I lost all the fat off my butt! It hurts to sit. I'm still trying to decide if this is all a good idea. lol

I had no fat on my butt so there's no difference for me lolololol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!