Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• frau5frau5 Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    I've had to resize my ring. and I'm going to have to resize it again! I've already dropped two ring sizes, going to need to drop one more!

Since I'm not at goal yet, I purchased this to keep my wedding ring from twisting and sliding off. It works great and after the first few minutes, I don't feel it on my finger.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B073FDFLSF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Posts: 2,110Member Member Posts: 2,110Member Member
    Typikelly wrote: »
    - Further to my point above: That when I am trying to find street parking by my house but and am unable to find any so I have to park a couple blocks away (~150m) and I walk all the way back to my house and see a car leaving RIGHT in front of it, that I could RUN in heels all the way back to my car (the longest run I've ever done in heels) and just barely bat an eyelash. That was the most rewarding feeling ever
    - That I'd want to take the stairs everyday to my office (on the 7th floor) instead of taking the elevator. If the elevator was down previously and I had to take the stairs, I would PANT by time I got to my floor. Now my muscles are activated and I'm only slightly tired at the top. It is an amazing feeling every time I am able to do it
    Those are fantastic!!! I'm curious, were you fast enough to get the parking spot? :)
  • healthyanavhealthyanav Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    That I would spend 90% (definitely exaggerating) of my time preparing meals.

Dirty hair. Always.

Also, that I would look real bad before I looked real good. I didnt lose a single pound for so long and would wake up bloated everyday for WEEKS at a time, only cause my body was not used to so much vegetables and fiber. Then suddenly sometihng clicked and one day I woke up looking leaner. Wouldve been nice to know!

I needed this today! Waiting for the 'click'!

It will happen, keep on keeping on!!! You're closer than you think.