I don't eat clean. I won't eat clean. It's a stupid concept.

Options

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    This is an example of food that isn't real:

2048006a-03db-4065-a02e-5483084745ad_zps02ffd748.jpg

Here are examples of foods that are real:

851c644b-a62b-410a-93ae-0fe6f649a405_zps21783589.jpg

ee12c0e2-df4b-4c4f-b1cf-7bb5b318ae0c_zps4839c5b8.jpg

Therefore, the only way food isn't real is if it exists solely in that magical realm called our imagination.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Clean eaters hate when Mirey shows up in these threads. :laugh: :laugh:

It's like:

Mirey.

/end thread

:heart:
    It appears that I'm the poster child for bad food choices!!! haha :laugh:

The really HOT poster child!
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Eating clean is admirable, and if I had the willpower to stick to something like that, I'd be all for it. But if I weren't allowed to fit the occasional pizza or lunch out with friends into my calorie goals, I could never stick with this. Moderation? I can do that. Cutting out things I really like? Not so much.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I dont like any food trend. Paleo, clean etc. I say trend as in those who do it because there are books saying they should. Not because they may have a medical need to do so.

I like delicious food too much and some delicious food is not clean. So, I shall eat anything I want. IIFYM. k?

Also, in for the gifs.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    This is an example of food that isn't real:

2048006a-03db-4065-a02e-5483084745ad_zps02ffd748.jpg

Here are examples of foods that are real:

851c644b-a62b-410a-93ae-0fe6f649a405_zps21783589.jpg

ee12c0e2-df4b-4c4f-b1cf-7bb5b318ae0c_zps4839c5b8.jpg

Therefore, the only way food isn't real is if it exists solely in that magical realm called our imagination.

/thread
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    "Eating Clean"

I%2Bdo%2Bnot%2Bthink%2Bit%2Bmeans%2Bwhat%2Byou%2Bthink%2Bit%2Bmeans.jpg

/thread

Learn what you're talking about before you admonish it.

you're not even a little troubled that those on your side can't even agree on a definition, yet you think i'm the one who doesn't understand clean eating.

seems legit.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

This is the part I love.

So, teach us about clean eating. Provide a definition, then see if you can get your "clean eating" crowd to agree on that definition...or any other definition.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    50 pounds off of my body and I don't eat clean! and this is waiting for me today!!!!!! mmmmmm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp2hJNyPjTIoL8W_u2QEpSlPaw_1F27RdaJJOpngtNZhKHm_1c
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    321673zbbnitj6bc.gif
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Just a little PSA: Regarding sushi, it may be worth mentioning that the rice is made with sugar. I think that goes against Rule #1 in the clean eating handbook...

That said, I love sushi. I also love sashimi, and when I wanted to avoid sugar, I ordered sashimi. Skip the rice and you're all set.

Not to mention, if you skip the rice, you have more room for sashimi. :drinker:

Sashimi is so great.

Dammit, now I'm jonesing.

One Sashimi Deluxe, please...

Sashimi won't make it past me. I usually just catch the fish and peel the scales off with my teath. That's how the cavemen did it.

Hardcore paleo? :wink:

That's right. I hunt down boars with my bare hands.
  • lroxey
    lroxey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Clean eating is about eating food that has not been genetically modified. or grown with GMO seeds. I wish people would do research on this and wake up GMO foods are killing off everything good.
  • sixout
    Options
    "Eating Clean"

I%2Bdo%2Bnot%2Bthink%2Bit%2Bmeans%2Bwhat%2Byou%2Bthink%2Bit%2Bmeans.jpg

/thread

you're not even a little troubled that those on your side can't even agree on a definition, yet you think i'm the one who doesn't understand clean eating.

seems legit.

I don't need to have a definition of anything, because I'm not arguing either side. Because I realize what you put in your body doesn't change my life at all.

Funny concept.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    In for the pumpkin pie...

mmmmmm pumpkin pie!!!!
    Can there be whipped cream too?! I can't eat it without it!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    <
    Dirty eater here.

I'm just hoping I don't get throat cancer.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Just a little PSA: Regarding sushi, it may be worth mentioning that the rice is made with sugar. I think that goes against Rule #1 in the clean eating handbook...

That said, I love sushi. I also love sashimi, and when I wanted to avoid sugar, I ordered sashimi. Skip the rice and you're all set.

Not to mention, if you skip the rice, you have more room for sashimi. :drinker:

Sashimi is so great.

Dammit, now I'm jonesing.

One Sashimi Deluxe, please...

Sashimi won't make it past me. I usually just catch the fish and peel the scales off with my teath. That's how the cavemen did it.

Hardcore paleo? :wink:

That's right. I hunt down boars with my bare hands.

Cardio and paleo. That's hot. :flowerforyou:
  • sixout
    Options
    <
    Dirty eater here.

I'm just hoping I don't get throat cancer.

I just imagined you eating something, with a seductive look on your face. But I saw the dog, so really it was a dog-human hybrid.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    If I forced myself to eat clean, I would be a binger.

I need to be allowed to drink my coffee with cream and sugar, and have pizza, and the occasional bowl of ice cream. If I need to grab a quick burger - I need the freedom to do that.

I rarely even fit my macros - the only thing I try to do is stick within my daily calorie limit and get my required protein.

When I force myself to eat "properly" I become a miserable cranky person who is much more inclined to eat an entire bag of doritos with salsa and sour cream.

When I allow myself to have some treats, I am much happier, and it works better for me.

If you are a clean eater, and happy - great job! But I don't feel it is the only way to achieve success.

p.s. I feel the need to prove visually that this method works for me, so here is a recent progress pic:
    16124725_8925.jpg

:drinker:
  • Svitfull
    Svitfull Posts: 5
    Options
    Is not "clean eating" a good way to make a market out of food that the human species should eat, instead of what it is eating today? A heavy sugar addiction is upon almost everyone and with such a depressing world many people take in way to much fast-food as a result.

So, i am not strong, disciplined or rich enough to be a 100% clean eater but i salute you guys who does this favor for the human specie... Thank you.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Where are all of these clean eater attackers? Seriously, I see more posts and comments making fun of clean eaters and ridiculing them than I do of clean eaters pointing the judgemental finger at everyone. Great, you eat what you want if it fits in your macros.. good for you. If your honest, and your truely doing IIFYM, then you probably eat "cleaner" then you admit to.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I consider it clean if it is organic and free from ingredients I can't pronounce. Everyone has their own definition of "clean eating". But it doesn't stop me from eating pizza, chips, cookies, and ice cream or a burger - I just don't go to Burger King and get their version because it would literally make me sick. I don't dog the next person that does go get a Whopper meal though, if that's what they want to eat, then eat it.

Some people want to rebel so hard against eating healthy they take it to the extreme and brag about eating fast food. Who cares? If it works for you why trash what other people enjoy doing? Different things obviously work for different people.

So, since I am ridiculously intelligent and can pronounce the stuff in my food, does that make it clean? :wink:

-_- lmao - Maybe I shouldn't have rephrased that to say "if it has more syllables than you can count on your fingers" :P