Little Ceaser's New Deep Dish

Options

Replies

• smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hell yea!

Every year on my birthday I go out with my family to eat, usually at a Japanese or Italian restaurant, not this year. This year I'm going to freaking pizza hut and getting a pan pizza, cheese and only cheese. It will be glorious!

That is all.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    zachbonner wrote: »
    peter56765 wrote: »
    Chain pizza is one of the truly bizarre things about America. You can go almost anywhere in this country and find a local pizza shop that A) has fresher ingredients, B:) will make almost any kind of specialty pizza you like, C) costs the same or is cheaper, and most importantly, D) tastes better.

How the chain pizza places continue to stay in business has always been a mystery to me.

delivery

you took the word right out of my brain.
  • smittybuilt19
    edited February 2015
    Options
    For real doughpizza-hut-cheese.jpg

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    anybody had Piece pizza in Chicago?
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    Lol, pizza snobbery. I do get it, honestly, but also agree with one previous post that pizza is like sex.

I too have an Italian pizza place near the house and it is unbelievable!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Something about it just looks far too bready. I love bread and pizza crust, but there is a balance of crust-cheese-toppings that is crucial to my pizza-needs.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    We don't have LC over here in the UK but out of all the chain pizza places, Dominos wins out for me.. Mighty Meaty all the way!!!!
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That looks good but I'm sure it tastes meh. Anyway, now I want pizza.... Hmm, extra crispy sourdough thin crust...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    peter56765 wrote: »
    Chain pizza is one of the truly bizarre things about America. You can go almost anywhere in this country and find a local pizza shop that A) has fresher ingredients, B:) will make almost any kind of specialty pizza you like, C) costs the same or is cheaper, and most importantly, D) tastes better.

How the chain pizza places continue to stay in business has always been a mystery to me.

Honestly Papa John is better than most of the local places in my area (and they deliver too). Go figure.
    The only thing I wish is that I could find a pizza place that sells pizza with less toppings.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    So... ironically my family got little caesars last night- we were in a tight spot (time wise) for what to have for dinner which is the only time we get it

yes- we got the bacon wrapped deep dish

and I am sorry to say that I was disappointed. It looks sooooo good! But turned out to be super salty and not that great! IMO. I ate the bacon off the crust and like one bite of one piece and couldn't even finish the whole piece cause it was too salty.

I am sure some might like it, I don't mind cheap pizza occasionally when I can fit it in, but have had wayyyyyy better pizza for the cals- jus sayin
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    No amount of bacon could lure me into eating little sleazer's... I do, however, think that I need to find a "healthy" alternative to making it homemade ;)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    For real doughpizza-hut-cheese.jpg

I love you smitty.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    -

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    This actually sounds like something tasty.

That and the pizza a few posts above me.

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Little Ceasars is not "pizza". It is quasi pizza formulation, meant only for times of starvation and buying food for children. I will admit to buying their pizza, when I needed large quantities of food immediately for children. Cheap and fast. Adjectives that don't always mean quality.
  • kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    where do you live where $12 is the most expensive pizza in the region?

Tennessee (Middle)... again this is a small pan pizza with just cheese and the bacon wrap for the $12.00
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    oh, a small? That's nothing brah.