WHAT, NESTLE, HOW COULD YOU?!?!

Options
123457»

Replies

• BrownyPoints54
    BrownyPoints54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    have a Larabar or Uber bar! When on sale, they can be under a buck and are made with dates. The chocolate peanut butter is better than a snickers. TRUE STORY
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    Dude. Hersheys is THE BEST chocolate. Better than godiva, ghiardelli, lindt....chocolate straight from Switzerland (my moms fiance is from there and visits several times a year...hauling candy back each time, lol).

Seriously.

i also love hershey's. Especially the "with almonds" and of course those kisses. And my kids love the classic, and the cookies 'n'cream.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    3laine75 wrote: »
    Mars better not follow suit and start effing with Snickers or there WILL be trouble :neutral_face:
    (I'm still pissed off they're not called Marathon anymore)

They were called Marathon?? As in, run a marathon and then eat a chocolate bar?? I like that!

Haha. Pretty sure the giant 'sharing size' *snicker* snickers would require running a marathon to burn off.

I expect you’re right. As a side note, my favourite treadmill at the gym (I like the location) is stuck on some random channel, and I can’t turn off the TV on it, and I always get fast food commercials when I run. I look at the triple cheesy burgers, and then I look at my estimated calories burned, and I sigh woefully. Just… yeah.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Tell him to buy Neuhaus. Use that as you yardstick.

Duly noted!!!
    Emilia777 wrote: »

I just really like that you used the expression “man of interest”. I suddenly feel like I’m in an episode of White Collar, chocolate edition.

LMFAO!!! Well, no idea what to call him really... Does sound proper though eh? If things work out with us, I think I will continue to call him my man of interest, just because. He already knows I'm a bit strange so...
    Francl27 wrote: »

I can't stand those eggs. I'm weird I guess. I didn't know that hershey made Reese's cups.

You're not the only one...as a kid I would be so disappointed to get Cadbury Eggs at Easter. Everyone else seemed ridiculously excited over them...like it was the end all be all. I never could wrap my brain around how it looked or tasted though! Blech...!!!

I havn't had any chocolate in a long while though I'm realizing...I'm so deprived!!!