no wonder i was/am fat...

Options

Replies

• lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I could polish off a 1.5 QUART container of mint Oreo ice cream in 2 days.

After eating all day, I would occasionally fix an entire breakfast at midnight (eggs, toast, hash browns, bacon etc...)

Eating so much sodium (4k to 5k daily) that my ankles would swell to 3x their size. I have the stretch marks on my ankles to prove it.

Eating an entire box off girl scout cookies in one sitting without even blinking

Having full meals between meals
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Serious question folks: only one pint? ONE?

I was a Pig of Pigs then, I guess.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Mayo by the spoonful.
  • IIGuardian
    IIGuardian Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    xotaaay wrote: »
    I could still eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's if I REALLY wanted to ;-)
    I just did for Valentines, and have zero regrets. Honestly I don't think I even want Ben & Jerry's unless I can eat the whole pint.
  • IIGuardian
    IIGuardian Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    VailCat13 wrote: »
    A full box of angel hair or thin speghtti pasta. Raw. Ate it right out of the box, like chips.
    I've never heard of anyone eating raw pasta before. Interesting.
  • NurseCU
    NurseCU Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    megsta91 wrote: »

You are my binge twin! Lol loveeeee half baked.

OMG... Love love love it too! It is my one weakness. I almost wish they would discontinue it
  • NurseCU
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    NurseCU wrote: »
    * An entire pint of Ben and Jerry's "Half Baked" -- I could probably still do this!

Probably? LOL. I could definitely still do this.

Yes, could is so much more true. I was trying to give myself the benefit of the doubt, because I ALMOST did it last night, but chose not to. My husband was my last safety net. I asked him if he wanted a frozen pizza for supper because I wanted to go get Ben and Jerry's for MY supper. He said, get it if you want, but you were so excited about your weight loss this morning... errr, fine. I'm still eating a few girl scout cookies though!
  • NurseCU
    Options
    IIGuardian wrote: »
    I just did for Valentines, and have zero regrets. Honestly I don't think I even want Ben & Jerry's unless I can eat the whole pint.

I've never thought of it that way. Now that I think of it, a pint has always been a serving size (to me) and I don't think I would want it either if I couldn't eat the entire pint.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Fast-food combos, with soda, usually with an extra side of chili, chicken nuggets, egg rolls, or something else deep fried.
    5 corn dogs in one sitting
    Entire freezer pizzas, adding cheese and more meat to them, and eating them with ranch
    Whenever we had frozen chicken tenders as a teenager, I fancied myself a 'chef' and would bake them, cut them up in a bowl, add tons of cheese and honey mustard. Consume with fork.
    Family size bags of potato chips and/or cookies, all gone in one sitting.
    I could go on.
  • RainboWhiskey
    Options
    Drinking more pop than water each day.. My body is happy that I don't do that anymore!
  • CObluegrass
    CObluegrass Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    when I first started paying attention, I was pretty shocked that my go-to Panda Express lunch was 1550 calories, and I'd follow that up with some peanut M & M's. And it was not unusual to stop at McD's on the way home from work to get a cheeseburger and medium fry and sneak it it on the car on the way home as a pre-dinner snack.
  • SBRRepeat
    SBRRepeat Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Serious question folks: only one pint? ONE?

I was a Pig of Pigs then, I guess.

Oh my gosh, this.

Of course, I used to buy the discounted sheet cakes from the Walmart bakery in the middle of the night, then eat them out of the box with a fork over two days. AND hide them under my bed so my judge-y vegan roommate wouldn't know.

So my title of Queen of the Pigs was pretty well established at the time.
    Makes me sick just thinking about it.
  • bonnbunx36
    Options
    i can eat a whole extra large pizza by myself that probably was one reason
  • darktolight
    Options
    Large big mac meal, and an extra cheese burger cos it was free being a student ...
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Reading this is actually really helpful for me. My two default meals used to be either Taco Bell quesadilla, two burritos, and a large regular Pepsi or McDonald's 2 chicken sandwiches, a mcdouble, a large coke and more often than not a caramel sundae. Thinking about how much I used to eat makes me sick to my stomach as I could never eat that volume of food now, even if I made it low cal.

This was nearly 45 pounds ago so obviously I've made some changes but still, crazy that it took me so long to realize the problem and start eating better.

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Whole large stuffed crust dominos... Mmmm.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Before I joined MFP I could EASILY consume 3000-4000 calories before even getting to work. Hitting anywhere from 6000 up to 10 000 calories in a day happened regularly.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I will add that I used to eat Ranch on EVERYTHING. I would dip fries or onion rings in it, dip pizza in it or just poor it on pizza, pour it over refried beans with cheese, pour it over tacos and burritos, dip chips in it, put it on hamburgers, etc. One of my major addictions. I would go through the drive through at our local Runza or Amigos (they both have the best Ranch...forget the bottled stuff from the store), and I would order extra Ranch so I had some to eat with other meals at home, lol.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Antidepressants, Humira, Prednisone, Gabapentin, Remicade…
  • soonergirl03
    soonergirl03 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    eat half a dozen of donuts in the morning then more later that day