Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options
14567810»

Replies

• rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @rexkt sorry I don't know yet how to quote part of a post properly. Here's my message:

Wow those are phenomenal results! Congratulations!
    Could you clarify how many days of cardio kettle bell training you did along with the shred DVD?

I did the shred Monday-Friday (Sunday's too if I was feeling it) and I would stop the DVD right before the cool down and do cardio kettle bell (it's in the blender fitness YouTube page) which was about 10 minutes at least 3 days a week, so whichever days I had the time, and then finish up with a cool down.
    I love the shred, it's just some days I felt like my body wanted more.
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    abir888 wrote: »
    @DaneanP sorry i didn't get what you said ..if my weight is 69.2 kg how many calories i burn per each workout?

Just convert kg to pounds. If my math is correct, you are burning 166 calories per workout.
    Oh oo.. I thought I'm burning 200 as pal said... I have to exercise more...
    Thanks Danean
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I never really trust MFP's calorie calculations. Well, I do with walking (probably shouldn't!) I did calculate it once with my now defunct HRM and it was pretty accurate to what JM's website said.

TGIF and TG for rest days! :)
  • wintersand87
    wintersand87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've done the shred before and gave up... she kicks my butt. Thinking about trying again this weekend :smiley:
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 2 done!!!
  • jadior
    Options
    Day 7 level 2 done! How is everyone doing?
  • abir888
    Options
    Level 1 done... Should I take a rest one day or keep going to level 2?
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 today! I haven't checked my inches. But I have lost about 1-2lbs! Woooooo!
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of level 3 today for me, if I can managed it. I have pulled my neck. :(
    My before n after shots are looking the same. :#
  • abir888
    Options
    Level 2 is always a killer for me... for the second time in this shred.. my foot bottom hurts and burns a lot... how can I avoid this? Any tips?
  • jadior
    Options
    I took a week off and now I'm so mad at myself! Do I start where I left off, level 2 day 8 or do I start over completely?
  • jcs0530
    jcs0530 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wish everyone luck. I saw no results when I did it. Maybe I should try again.
  • minamina27
    minamina27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I already did Level 1 for 30 days and I didn't lose up to 20 lbs like it says but I did lose inches and 5 lbs...I'm also down a size in clothes. [/quote]

I'm starting this next week.
    Poland_diana. I think your supposed to progress onto level 2 after 10 days and the whole program takes 30? Did you do the whole 30 days at level 1?
  • ajocec
    ajocec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred. I am only doing it about 3 times a week, along with spinning, hot yoga and full body toning/dance cardio on other days. Will I see results this way or do I need to do 30 day shred more? I plan on doing all levels.
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting this tomorrow morning. I have heard it's more inches lost than weight...i'm still ok with that! if the inches are fat and the weight remaining is muscle who can complain with that!?!? haha. I'm excited to try it out
  • abir888
    Options
    2 Days left... can't wait to take my measurements!!!
  • Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    After reading all these posts it motivated me to try it myself. I can certainly feel the burn for sure. I started L1D1 last night. Going to do day 2 today after I get the kids off to school. Thank you all so much for the motivation! Feel free to add me too