Replies

• jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thanks that what i did! Thanks!
  • jadior
    Options
    Good for you! I think I'll try that because I have bad knees.-hmm, maybe if I lose weight the knee pain will disappear?!!

Keep up the good work!
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today. Much more enjoyable than level 2. Hope I start seeing some results this level.
  • jadior
    Options
    day 3 level 2 complete!

Lynda6184-is this your first go around with the shred? I'm curious to know how long it takes to see results?
  • lynda6184
    Options
    Jadior - hi, yes its my first go. I haven't had any results on the scales or measuring, but it does make me feel good. So frustrating when you are putting all you have into everything and nothings happening. I took before pics and waiting til I finish for the the after ones. Fingers crossed it will all happen this level.
  • torifaris
    torifaris Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm sure you'll see a difference! My knee pain was due to impact I think... Altho warming up more would probably help!!!
  • rays_rainbows
    Options
    Today's my first day wish me luck.
  • jadior
    Options

good luck!

• dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ok, that's it-this thread has me ready to go! I'm popping in my Shred DVD and I'm starting. Today. I'm supposed to go to a water park in a few weeks with the family...I really don't want to hide out in a giant tent-like suit and still feel like a stuffed sausage. Lets do this.
  • dazywings333
    Options

Good luck to us both!
  • dazywings333
    Options
    just completed day one! going to go for a walk now, hoping to not be too sore tomorrrow so I feel like doing day two.
  • jadior
    Options
    just completed day one! going to go for a walk now, hoping to not be too sore tomorrrow so I feel like doing day two.

I was sore for the first 3 days, then it was fine :smile:
    Good luck
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 today! I'm only feeling a little sore, nothing compared to days 2 and 3. The hardest parts are the push-ups and arm raises with side lunge. Why are push-ups so hard!?
  • torifaris
    torifaris Posts: 42
    Options
    I couldn't do real push ups. I had to do the ones on my knees. By day 8 level one I could do the real deal push ups!!!
  • jadior
    Options
    I still struggle with push ups and can only do them on my knees. Even at that, I can only do a few. My upper body strength has improved but still not where I can do them. I find planks difficult as well.

Keep at it, you'll increase your strength in time.
  • thaatgurl
    thaatgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Or as I lovingly refer to it "20 minutes in Hell" lol Good luck!
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just finished the shred in just about 6 weeks and here are my results!
    *I also stuck to a 1500 calorie a day diet and did at least days of cardio kettle bell with the shred.

Weight: down 21.6 lbs

Measurements
    Neck - 1.7 inches
    Waist- 3 inches
    Hips- 6 inches
    Bust - 3.1 inches
    Arms - 1.4 inches
    Thighs - 4 inches
    Calves - .5 inches (I only started measuring them last week)
    Total inches lost : 19.7 inches!

Overall I'm really pleased with the shred, above all my strength is up greatly. I think I'm gonna try some cardio kickboxing for a couple weeks and then restart the shred but try to do it on all high impact.
    Best of luck to you all!
  • lynda6184
    Options
    Rexkt - those are excellent results, well done. I have 7 days left with the shred. Have only lost 2lb so far. Were you losing all the way through the shed or did you find it happened during level 3? My 2lb loss has been since level 3.
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    lynda6184 wrote: »
    Rexkt - those are excellent results, well done. I have 7 days left with the shred. Have only lost 2lb so far. Were you losing all the way through the shed or did you find it happened during level 3? My 2lb loss has been since level 3.
    - I started noticing changes in about two weeks, most weight came off during level 2 but everyone is different! Haven't noticed too much weight loss during level 3 but inches were shedding the most then.

• lynda6184
    Options
    Well I hope a lose some more. I will also be doing something else for a few weeks and then back to the 30 day shed. Its the only home workout I have stuck to and enjoyed.