Females who eat near 1800 calories

Options

Replies

• SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1720 plus exercise cals. Anyone is welcome to friend me. Have a good weekend, all!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    1710 and my diary is open.
    1640 now, lost more and had to recalc.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    1800 here, including exercise. Maintenance is 2150ish, trying to lose a couple more pounds. Diary is open.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. My diary is open. My calorie goal is set to 1800....though I average less than that most days so I can go out to eat on Saturdays.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    1710 and my diary is open.
    1640 now, lost more and had to recalc.

Yay thats great! But when i went down from 1870 to 1744 i wasnt too happy lol. I try to exercise to gain more back. Congrats on the losses!
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I eat 1615. And I don't eat exercise calories back. I don't have much to lose. About 8lb or at most 16lb.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    1860 but we're already friends and you already see how much I eat.
  • MamaJ1974
    MamaJ1974 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    1900 and my diary is open to friends. Please add me if you're still looking for more friends!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    At the end of the week I average between 1600-1800, though you'll see my daily goal listed as 1500 at the moment. I was wiping my deficit out with my weekend shenanigans at the 1600 daily goal. Just seeing if I can start losing again if I drop during the week.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Currently in the 1700 range!

Started at 12 for like, a week. Then, bumped up to 14 for about a month. Then stuck around the 1600 range from July onto January or February.

42 pounds down, 11 pounds to go. Feel free to add me, guys!
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1800, which according to my TDEE is supposed to be a 200 calorie deficit. I'm really in maintenance right now, but I try to eat at 1800 to give myself some wiggle room since I don't weigh my food or track regularly. Seems to be working so far - my weight fluctuates within three lbs but I've seen no actual weight gain in quite some time.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming everyone here who eats around 1800 calories exercises a fair bit too??
  • lngrunert
    Options
    I'm assuming everyone here who eats around 1800 calories exercises a fair bit too??

5 days a week, a combination of cardio and heavy lifting.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't think there'd be many females out there who could maintain or lose on 1800 calories without exercise.
  • oceangirl37
    oceangirl37 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the thread but feel free to add me. I eat between 1500-2100 calories a day, depending on exercise. I usually work out 4 times a week.
  • JewelsSparkles
    JewelsSparkles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to eat around 1700 (I'm not always consistent with logging at the moment though) & I'd love some more MFP friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • lngrunert
    Options
    Yeah I don't think there'd be many females out there who could maintain or lose on 1800 calories without exercise.

Oh, agreed! I'm not even very tall (5"2'), but I think I'm maintaining on 1800-2000 because I'm pretty active for my age:

2 days/wk: Full body heavy lifting routine that includes several compounds lifts like squats, deadlifts, etc.

2 days/wk: Run for 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of bodyweight/light weight training

1 day/wk: 60 minute cardio class (used to be Zumba but I switched to Body Pump last week because there's a new instructor at my gym and I can't stand her teaching style).

I would guess I'd probably have to go down to 1600 calories or less to do a "cut", but right now I'm losing plenty of inches despite maintaining weight that I'd rather eat all the things than worry about the number on the scale.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1700, but I regularly eat a bit more from my exercise calories. I tried dropping down to 1500 and was hungry and mad so gave it up. Would love friends who eat as much as me. I've been losing about a pound a week; 18 down and 60ish to go.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My goal is 2000 but I try to hit 1800 when I don't exercise. Add me if you like
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options

On the days I don't exercise I usually only eat 1800. When I exercise I eat over 2000. I'm still loosing... But I'm also 5'9"