Replies

• Krv319
    Krv319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Uncounted calories and excuses.
  • MelWick524
    MelWick524 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Besides calories & excuses... (Cutting out alcohol to excess also has helped, because when I'm drunk I lose my inhibitions and eat everything I see LOL) ... Also, cutting out the idea that I "can't" have something, because I've categorized foods as "good" or "bad" has helped. ... I cut out the idea that I don't have time because I'm a full-time working wife and parent. I make the time...every day. :-D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Calories, although I did cut some things that were not worth the calories in the process (drinks, pretty much).
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    aside from calories and excuses? Alchohol.

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    MelWick524 wrote: »
    Besides calories & excuses... (Cutting out alcohol to excess also has helped, because when I'm drunk I lose my inhibitions and eat everything I see LOL) ... Also, cutting out the idea that I "can't" have something, because I've categorized foods as "good" or "bad" has helped. ... I cut out the idea that I don't have time because I'm a full-time working wife and parent. I make the time...every day. :-D

so when are we going out drinking?
  • MelWick524
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Any time, as long as when I say, "F*** it! I want that whole pizza NOW!" you stop me! lol
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Shakeology®
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    After work snacks. (=calories).
  • MelWick524
    Options
    Oh, I also cut out that "I HATE MYSELF" bullsh** ... because "I love life and I deserve to be fit and strong and happy and healthy" is a MUCH better mindset!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Eating pudding every night regardless of how much I had already eaten that day, how much I liked that particular item or whether I was actually hungry. That was the form my excess calories took ;)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Any time, as long as when I say, "F*** it! I want that whole pizza NOW!" you stop me! lol

kinda like this..

f799e0360fe7d5a2_Pizza.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Anybody say excess calories?
    american-dad-die-calories-funny-gif-Favim.com-235500.gif
  • jhall260
    jhall260 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    One more to chime in with calories, lame excuses, and excessive portions.

Some foods I don't eat anymore are donuts, candy, buttered popcorn. Not because they are some horrible foods, I just don't get the enjoyment out of them for the amount of calories they pack.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Giant portions...I finally learned portion control.
  • gaurdgoose
    gaurdgoose Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Calories and large portions
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sugar
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Overeating, grazing, shame.
  • lovelydesa
    lovelydesa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MEAT
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Excess calories.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yep, too many calories.

I still drink wine, beer, cocktails, eat burgers, pizza, ice cream, cake, cookies, chips, etc. Just not in excess.