Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Before my cancer scare I had lost 110lbs, now it's time to tone the body up, get out there and kick *kitten*!!
    119 That's a great loss and now just get into #beastmode you can totally do it!
  • kkthnxbii
    kkthnxbii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i more just want to be around 18% body fat
    and my estimates say that will require around a 10lb loss
  • ivetastic
    Options
    kkthnxbii wrote: »
    Usually they say that losing the last pounds is the hardest. I wish that's all I had to lose and hope I get there. Have u added strength training to your workout?
  • kkthnxbii
    kkthnxbii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    Usually they say that losing the last pounds is the hardest. I wish that's all I had to lose and hope I get there. Have u added strength training to your workout?

i've been trying to, but i find it so boring haha
    i might have to though, because i over did my cardio, and now i'm recovering from a knee and shin injury
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who post. I have been doing this for a year. Lost about 35 pounds. About 25 to go. Add me.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Mccmack wrote: »
    Looking for friends who post. I have been doing this for a year. Lost about 35 pounds. About 25 to go. Add me.

That's awesome! Great job on the 35 pounds lost!
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    How much weight should I loose If I want to look like a Victoria's secret angle?
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im down almost 110 lbs and want to lose another 10. Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »

i've been trying to, but i find it so boring haha
    i might have to though, because i over did my cardio, and now i'm recovering from a knee and shin injury

Ouch! Well hope u recover soon and get started with a good weight training routine
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Im down almost 110 lbs and want to lose another 10. Feel free to add me for encouragement.

That's awesome! Great job
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ryjaaah wrote: »
    How much weight should I loose If I want to look like a Victoria's secret angle?

U already look like a Victoria secret model from what I see!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    <3
  • tomatosaucy
    tomatosaucy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amanda and need to lose at least 20 pounds that I've put on in the last two years. I used to be very active, but work has been very stressful and I've not kept it up. Trying to get back into exercise and watching what I eat. Feel free to friend me if you want support.
  • SerenaMarcelle
    SerenaMarcelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here! Trying to get back to healthy. Eat healthy, workout more, maybe drop that freshmen 15 (more like 30). Currently I would like to lose 40lbs and be able to run a mile under 10 minutes. Support and encouragement is appreciated and given.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    New here! Trying to get back to healthy. Eat healthy, workout more, maybe drop that freshmen 15 (more like 30). Currently I would like to lose 40lbs and be able to run a mile under 10 minutes. Support and encouragement is appreciated and given.

Welcome to the community!!!!

• ivetastic
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amanda and need to lose at least 20 pounds that I've put on in the last two years. I used to be very active, but work has been very stressful and I've not kept it up. Trying to get back into exercise and watching what I eat. Feel free to friend me if you want support.
    Well being here is a great step!!!
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Options
    I'm trying not to put numbers on how much I want to lose, but it's roughly 25 to 40 kg. Feel free to add for some support and encouragement
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm trying not to put numbers on how much I want to lose, but it's roughly 25 to 40 kg. Feel free to add for some support and encouragement
    Having a set goal can be helpful with determining what plan you'll make to achieve it so it's ok to put numbers
  • cassieknights951
    cassieknights951 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 56ib it's going to be a long journey