Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 56ib it's going to be a long journey

Yeah I want to lose that much or even more. It's gonna be a long journey but we cannot quit. We can do this!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Let's start the week off right!!! #beastmode
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ryjaaah wrote: »
    How much weight should I loose If I want to look like a Victoria's secret angle?

What's your height and weight?
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Thanks or all the adds everyone.
  • Pretty2Petite
    Pretty2Petite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley: vegetarian trying to go vegan
  • jessicaneal07
    jessicaneal07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs as soon as possible!
  • shiva96
    shiva96 Posts: 16 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I want to loose 20kg ☺
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My overall weight loss goal is around 50 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • FluffyAndFestive
    FluffyAndFestive Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm not really to concerned with the scale but more about the bf% and the way I look to myself. I hope everyone makes their goals whatever they may be. :)
  • ivetastic
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs as soon as possible!

How have u been doing?
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm not really to concerned with the scale but more about the bf% and the way I look to myself. I hope everyone makes their goals whatever they may be. :)

As long as you are happy and healthy!
  • Lo__
    Lo__ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My ultimate goal is to lose 75 pounds, but right now I'm focused on the first 40. Ideally I would like to lose 40 by my 30th birthday at the end of July. I'm down 2.5 pounds so far so I still have a long way to go and it's definitely not an easy process for me, but I'm learning!

Feel free to add me! That goes for others, too. I love to help motivate and be motivated. We can do this!
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Lo__ wrote: »
    Hi!

My ultimate goal is to lose 75 pounds, but right now I'm focused on the first 40. Ideally I would like to lose 40 by my 30th birthday at the end of July. I'm down 2.5 pounds so far so I still have a long way to go and it's definitely not an easy process for me, but I'm learning!

Feel free to add me! That goes for others, too. I love to help motivate and be motivated. We can do this!

Awesome! Keep up the good work
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.

Wow! 126 is such a great loss and ends with the number u gained back u got back to it and lost some more and you aren't too far off to your goal! You're awesome
  • ivetastic
    Options
    <3
  • kwill159
    kwill159 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started on here again yesterday after been off for about a year. My ultimate goal is to lose 95 pounds. Not sure if i have lost any yet. I only weigh in once a week. I could definitely use the motivation/tips!

Feel free to add me!(:
  • PrincessK90210
    PrincessK90210 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    140 lbs to lose :( Add me if you like and anyone else who wants to lose a lot of weight with me :)
  • 24karatwoman
    24karatwoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 pounds. I just started yesterday but I have done this before. I need motivation and I am here to support! Stay strong!