Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain in pregnancy so the next 20ish weeks and then lose 0.5-1 a week whilst breastfeeding. My overall goal is 6stone4 loss and I'm 1stone7 down, if I manage to maintain for full pregnancy I should lose at birth.

Looking for friends to help motivate me to restart and carry on logging my days. I'm also not bad at giving a boot up the rear when needed ;)

As long as you keep your diet the same as u had before pregnancy
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain 6kg more. Recovering from marathon training
  • BakerGirl216
    BakerGirl216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 60+. I was 194 beginning of my pregnancy. Got up to 200 by the end. Then I got down to 180 right after, now I'm back to 194. I'm only 5 foot so a goal weight is somewhere between 98-128. I can't imagine being 98 so my goal is to get closer to the 130 mark lol. I've always been "larger" so I'm perfectly content being on the "higher end" of what's "healthy" for my size. I'm also here to make better choices because my blood pressure is rearing its ugly head again. I need help making sure I stay off the soda and salt, drink more water and just take overall better care of myself.
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    :)
  • HunnyBunnyKagome
    HunnyBunnyKagome Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 110 pounds and have already lost 8. :)
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 to 50 more lbs! Was 260, now 229. Still trying but feeling good!
  • Befitorbesorry
    Befitorbesorry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can't send a request! For some reason it keeps asking me for my password then a blank screen appears! Feel free to add me and we can tackle this journey together! I need to lose 20 pounds! Goal is to eat 1000-1200 calories a day.
    Best Wishes,
    Ana
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 110 pounds and have already lost 8. :)
    Congrats on the loss!!! Keep up the good work
  • That_Country_Girl82
    That_Country_Girl82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I use to track on here and lost 20lbs left and quit tracking. Started on WW and just don't feel like I am getting what I need. I did lose 7lbs in a week but I think was just fluid weight. Need motivation . It's hard for me to stay on track working full time and full time nursing student. Need to lose 35lbs or so .
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey :*
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I use to track on here and lost 20lbs left and quit tracking. Started on WW and just don't feel like I am getting what I need. I did lose 7lbs in a week but I think was just fluid weight. Need motivation . It's hard for me to stay on track working full time and full time nursing student. Need to lose 35lbs or so .

My personal experience you gotta have ur mindset that u can do it and you are going to. I work 75 hrs a week and hit the gym 6 days a week. 330 am i go. Ive lost 60 pounds in 8 months working.u can do it I believe. U gotta make it a priority and eat right. Any advice I can help let me know
  • ivetastic
    Options
    erinlane93 wrote: »
    Hey :*

nw1egmgua0xb.jpg
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 8-10 lbs, so nothing too major although it's tough when you're almost to your goal weight and nothing seems to give!
  • bluefools
    bluefools Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goal is 80 lbs. I have a daunting task ahead!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 8-10 lbs, so nothing too major although it's tough when you're almost to your goal weight and nothing seems to give!

It's tough but consistency and challenging yourself will bring you results! Keep going
  • ivetastic
    Options
  • shi07140960
    shi07140960 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Got another 35 to go, feel free to add me! And yes kids make it challenging so does my husband lol
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Got another 35 to go, feel free to add me! And yes kids make it challenging so does my husband lol

Yeah it's hard when it's not only u at home! I want to lose like 50 more but I'd be happy losing like 25 more for now
  • LateefD18
    LateefD18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose at least 80 lbs, I started working out today and this time I'm not stopping till I reach my goal!