Add me!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    B)
  • hmark6
    hmark6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    24 down, 10 to go. Trying to get into 10K shape. This is a greatly supportive community. You all rock. Hit that Add button!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    hmark6 wrote: »
    24 down, 10 to go. Trying to get into 10K shape. This is a greatly supportive community. You all rock. Hit that Add button!

Awesome loss!!! 10 more! Wow u can do this!!!
  • ravy3903
    ravy3903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 50!!! :s
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ravy3903 wrote: »
    Need to lose 50!!! :s

I'd love to lose 50 too but right now I'm trying to lose 20. Making my goal smaller makes it easier to reach it. Once I reach it I'll try for another 20 and see how it goes! I've lost like 8 so far! We can totally do this!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Thanks
  • thatfatcat08
    thatfatcat08 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Errbody add me im a dog with a blog
  • Linda50ish
    Linda50ish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started the Low Carb lifestyle last week...lost 5 lbs. so far! Trying to stick to whole foods, no artificial sweeteners and limiting dairy. No exercise plan yet...but will next week, hate exercise, don't like to sweat. Energy is really high so far!
  • aliciaford2001
    aliciaford2001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60lb
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Linda50ish wrote: »
    Started the Low Carb lifestyle last week...lost 5 lbs. so far! Trying to stick to whole foods, no artificial sweeteners and limiting dairy. No exercise plan yet...but will next week, hate exercise, don't like to sweat. Energy is really high so far!

Well hope it works well for you! I guess I'm the opposite! I rather excise then be on any type of diet. Since you're diet is different now and it's working then I can only imagine how much more weight u could lose once you add exercise. Maybe you can find some form of exercise that's fun for you. There's so many cool classes that burn so many calories!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    B) Thanks
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I wish someone would post pictures of all the best strength machines and the body part they work! The machines at my gym are a bit annoying and seems like I'm too short for them lol
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Cheers!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    fontes830 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Cheers!

❤️
  • beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    ravy3903 wrote: »
    Need to lose 50!!!

You got this
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    B) love the support system here on this app! It's pretty awesome how inspiring people can be just by logging in their workouts!!! I'm also happy when my progress and statuses can inspire even one person! You guys rock!
  • AmandaJ_87
    AmandaJ_87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 20 to 30lbs. It's been a slow start...hoping for things to pick up soon. Good luck on reaching your goal
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 20 to 30lbs. It's been a slow start...hoping for things to pick up soon. Good luck on reaching your goal

zmmk85m9ifdz.jpeg

A slow start is always better than no start