Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options
hi! This is my second go around with MFP. I think it would be great to start a support group of women where we can chat about food, wine, and dieting. Some ladies we can count on to be like hey I had a bad day and have them motivate and inspire you again. Let me know if you're interested.

Replies

• racheljess35
    racheljess35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down! 23 years old, looking to eat healthier and tone up :)
  • lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in, if you want to add me... I'm 52 and need support and chat too :)
  • amychris2015
    amychris2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay! That's great. Add me :D
  • erryana
    erryana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for daily motivation too :)
  • misscassandra17
    misscassandra17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm totally interested. 20 and I've been struggling with losing weight since I was in middle school.
  • jrpenner76
    jrpenner76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been a yo yo dieter for years. Looking to stay motivated....
  • cmor86
    cmor86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use a support group :)
  • camorganart
    camorganart Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. Third or fourth try to stay on the wagon.
  • SnailyPie
    SnailyPie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 34 years old and just had my first child in October. I need to lose the baby weight and am finding it tough with the new little one to take care of.
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Add me please. :)
  • malovafarms
    malovafarms Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just got on here a col of months ago.. and the message feeds feel a little empty :) Im more diligent with support.. add pls
  • AnnetteOwenby
    AnnetteOwenby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need support & motivation. I'm 51 . I have no motivation to exercise.
    I used to use "Lose It" & they have a great support group & daily encourage each other. But, when looking up a food, they do not have the best results like I've found on MFP.
  • jserencsa
    jserencsa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me please!
  • einapets3
    einapets3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cooking for one is hard especially when you don't really cook... and you don't really have a fondness for vegetables.... All that tied together makes losing weight harder. I lost 37 pounds (in a year by following a weight watchers type plan) about 9 years ago. I was diligent about writing stuff down that went into my mouth. I have now had the "pleasure" of gaining it all back. (Happens when you stop tracking your intake.) I'm hoping to find support and encouragement to get back on the bandwagon as my doc has pretty much said I'm pre-diabetic and I might have a thyroid problem. Joy! Please count me in!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I want in. I have about 30 pounds I would like to lose by June 30. I need support and encouragement and love to give it as well!
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Add me. I'm 31, have 3 kids (7, 9, and 12) and looking to gain more confidence in myself. I'm not trying to lose a ton, just want to feel confident in my own skin! Can't say that I ever have, and especially not lately!
  • helenleeeeee
    helenleeeeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 29 & have about 65 to lose. Your situation felt very familiar to me enipets. I also cook essentially for 1. Also I was diagnosed hypothyroid a month ago & had high glucose at the time. Feel free to add me all!
  • nbjel
    nbjel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Its much easier to work together than alone. I would like to tone up and loose 10-15 pound. Eating healthier seems quite daunting right now...
  • monii702
    monii702 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm looking for fitness pals too! Feel free to add me.
  • golfgirl99
    golfgirl99 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You had me at food and wine! Ha :)