Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• Nicolenees
    Nicolenees Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm really struggling to get motivated. Had a lot of stuff going on in my life and let go of the hard work I put in to lose 50lbs. Now I'm up 30lbs.... feeling really bummed!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need!
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Always looking for motivation, positive people and friends.
  • FitNLit
    FitNLit Posts: 10
    Options
    Great idea! I find having other lady friends on here extremely helpful! I promise to be very encouraging, so anyone feel free to add me - pretty please! :blush: Have a great day everyone!
  • freshlookjeunesse
    Options
    I woukd love to be a part of this support group. Some days it gets really challenging and could use a strong support system to get me through those days.
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I am looking for! I have tried MFP in the past, but I never seem to stick with it. It's not MFP that's a problem, it's me: having no motivation to do anything! Whether it's eating healthy, working out or something as simple as entering my food on MFP. It's gotten a bit out of hand - I gained a LOT of weight last year and my body is telling me it's time to get it together! I would love to have some more MFP pals and would love to be part of your support group! :)
  • celduiin
    celduiin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some support and friends! Add me :)
  • amychris2015
    amychris2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The outpouring is awesome! I am trying to add every single one of you. Also, add eachother. Engaging is great.
  • small3350
    small3350 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes i would love to be part of your support group definatly need the support
  • MaidOfHonor2016
    MaidOfHonor2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've tried losing countless times, with two major successes. I'm here again to try and make it stick this time. Good luck ladies! 35 down, 140 to go.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5 foot 5 and always looking for motivation :) as long as your diary is viewable to your friends, feel free to add me!
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 26 and struggling to get these last 15-20 lbs off before my wedding in Oct.
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sounds great. I'm 30 and looking to lose 20 lbs or so.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am new to Fitness Pal and would like people to chat with. I am up for providing and hopefully getting some support and motivation!
  • amychris2015
    amychris2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    look in groups for women supporting women
  • Horror23
    Horror23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    31 year old trying to shed 100lbs I know it's a lot to loose but I'm motivated to take each day as it comes and work hard. Would love someone to chat with on this journey and we can be a support system for each other.
  • latinacutiemix
    latinacutiemix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    jrpenner76 wrote: »
    I have been a yo yo dieter for years. Looking to stay motivated....

I been the same way now that I'm in my 40s it's even more crazier
  • MzShelleRenea
    MzShelleRenea Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm a fit chick on hiatus. I enjoy meeting new people.
  • ksteiner29
    Options
    Please add me! I LOVE motivating others but, always need exta help motivating myself to keep on track. :)