Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• maureenlynn23
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • monkeyvite
    Options
    Hi!...not sure if I'm doing this right...but...I'm new here..and ready to start my journey..definitely need motivation =)

• goncalves44
    goncalves44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi! This is my second go around with MFP. I think it would be great to start a support group of women where we can chat about food, wine, and dieting. Some ladies we can count on to be like hey I had a bad day and have them motivate and inspire you again. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi yes this is awesome! Supporting each other to succeed is what we all need!
  • jessiegrl35
    jessiegrl35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 35....mom of 1.....lost 60....gained back 35.....:(
  • kialey89
    kialey89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in have a one year old abd need to loose weight
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yay for sisterhood! I am totally up for having some women friends to encourage and support each other.

I am 31 and have about 60ish lbs to lose (possibly up to 75, but we will see how the 60 goes, haha).

Feel free to add me!
  • pineappleaa
    Options
    Would love to join a group. I'm new to the community, 33 looking to lose 20. I recently gained weight super fast and don't really know what's going on.
  • kyshayla
    kyshayla Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pick me!! pick me!! I'm on my 5th day and need all the support and advise I can get as well as give.
    My names kylie I live in queensland australia and need to lose 10 kgs :D
  • darlenesistrunk
    darlenesistrunk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my second time using mfp but first time utilizing !message boards. Feel free to add me. I'm 28 and 5'6. I've lost 30 so far and have another 15 to go. I'm doing several 5k runs this year as motivation to run regularly.
  • Flirtin_With_Disaster
    Options
    jrpenner76 wrote: »
    I have been a yo yo dieter for years. Looking to stay motivated....

Feel free to add me
  • Flirtin_With_Disaster
    Options
    Please add me, I'm 38, 5'9", with 25lbs to lose. Tried almost every "diet" pill imaginable and I'm not fond of veggies

Hello there! I'm a yo yo dieter and tried everything out there too. There is no magic pill.
  • momtoaz
    momtoaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too always looking for friends that want to support each other on this journey
  • momtoaz
    momtoaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for some fitness pals, chit chat and such... I know I'm craving some chocolate like mad

I use. Triple zero yogurt and cocoa powder dies the trick. Love the coconut one the best
  • lauz322
    lauz322 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in, been training 8 weeks in strength. Not the strongest by a long shot but can see and feel progress
  • morningstar922
    Options
    That sounds perfect! I am 24 and trying to lose 30lbs. I am very much into healthy eating, if I didn't live with other people I'd love to be a vegan.
    I go for a lot of walks, run, swim and do yoga to burn calories and shape up.
    Please add me. :)
  • Razzyjack
    Razzyjack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too please!
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends to help motivate and keep me accountable.
    Please add me!
  • ashleync87
    Options
    Hey all!
    Summer is here before we know it..
    Mom of two here, lost 35 lbs with mfp got down to 114 a couple years back.. seems to be the only thing that gets the last ten lbs off.. so im here and will cheer all of u on! Ive seen the scale at 170 ive seen it at 110..I will be on strong for the next 4/5 weeks so add me!
  • kellycarr89
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18 want to tone up and stay in shape... Find myself eating just because I'm bored and finding the motivation to work out is hard sometimes!! My first time on this so support is well needed!
  • Jennashleyf
    Jennashleyf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 20 years old and after trying every fad diet out there finally doing this the right way :)!!