Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• julielecuyer16
    Options
    Would like to join join to if possible :)
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I just sent you a friend request....other ladies feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 38, have a 2 year little boy, and need to lose around 30 pounds.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Kaycham
    Kaycham Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm in as well. :) I'm 23, seeking to lose about 20 pounds by being more active and eating a raw food diet (trying to!)

Feel free to add me and we can share positive support and motivation. :)
  • sjensen2012
    sjensen2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 50+ lbs to loose. Add me anyone
  • estherjoy66
    Options
    I would love that! I'm just starting out, abs I would very much appreciate some encouragement for the long haul!
  • raadin
    raadin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! This is my second go around with MFP. I think it would be great to start a support group of women where we can chat about food, wine, and dieting. Some ladies we can count on to be like hey I had a bad day and have them motivate and inspire you again. Let me know if you're interested.

• amychris2015
    amychris2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Join group women supporting women
  • Kiku10
    Kiku10 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm aiming more for sustainability. I really don't like cycling/yo-yo dieting because it's demoralizing and can slow your metabolism a bit.
  • Lizjim2
    Lizjim2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am 33 and looking to lose weight and be more fit to keep up with my kids endless energy :) I can use some support myself. Feel free to add me.
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today, but didn't expect to count my calories today, so didn't have good choices, stopped calculating tonight, will do it right tomorrow.

I have a lot to lose, would love all the support and friends.
  • ShanitaMarie85
    ShanitaMarie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me sounds like fun! I need the extra push!
  • donan1212
    donan1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 30 with two kids: 3 and 5 years old. 5'3 and 158 lbs. hoping to get down to 140 and be healthy.
  • chelsspark
    chelsspark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I have about 120 lbs to go, so I have a long journey ahead. Any help I can get would be great!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Please add me!
  • AnnetteOwenby
    AnnetteOwenby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining group. Feel free to add me.
  • ivzies
    ivzies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can count me in :)
  • TLBell33
    TLBell33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 36, Just had my first baby and looking to get back in shape. (Especially with summer being just around the corner, lol.)
  • sisterschallenge
    Options
    Oh, just figured out how to reply LOL, totally new to MFP. Day three, HUNGRY but staying motivated. My sister challenged me to get fit! Typically control weight through exercise but lately that's been not working. Could use a group for support.
  • monkeyvite
    Options
    hi! This is my second go around with MFP. I think it would be great to start a support group of women where we can chat about food, wine, and dieting. Some ladies we can count on to be like hey I had a bad day and have them motivate and inspire you again. Let me know if you're interested.